Fruits 🍊 🍎 πŸ‡ πŸ‹ 🍐

John 15:1-8

Plant analogy. It is so beautiful 🌱
Jesus talks about cutting off and cutting back the branches. Those that block the efforts of God's followers will be cut off from his life-giving power, or don't bear fruit are cut off at the trunk. They can infect the rest of the plant. Stay close to Jesus. We recieve the water from Holy Spirit, food from God's Word. These provide spiritual regenerative power. We recieve like the plants do - same for us. JESUS. When God cuts back the branches, it's so we can produce more fruit!

So that what we studied lastnight.
It definitely encouraged me bec of situations in my life where God has cut me back to produce more fruit for Him.

John 15:1-8

Plant analogy. It is so beautiful 🌱
Jesus talks about cutting off and cutting back the branches. Those that block the efforts of God's followers will be cut off from his life-giving power, or don't bear fruit are cut off at the trunk. They can infect the rest of the plant. Stay close to Jesus. We recieve the water from Holy Spirit, food from God's Word. These provide spiritual regenerative power. We recieve like the plants do - same for us. JESUS. When God cuts back the branches, it's so we can produce more fruit!

So that what we studied lastnight.
It definitely encouraged me bec of situations in my life where God has cut me back to produce more fruit for Him.
I’ve had a few branches cut off me lately that I feel like a tree stump.
And I have noticed the Spirit of God is working in me better than when I felt like a spring bloomer.

Can’t say I’ve been studying Gods word though, I think what’s happened is I’ve just realised somethings about me need to stop. Its Then i find I want to read Gods word.

Maybe I’m doing it backward I don’t know.

TY TiC

Back