Gasoline; Different Stations And Grades.

Research shows coasting is very safe. Anyone that considers it unsafe I would have to assume they don't know how to drive, and recommend their license revoked, if they have one.

If we compared coasting to a person that is eating food they just ordered from taco bell while driving, which would you say is safer?

I'm sure you would agree that driving with two free hands is safer, rather than eating a fat burrito while driving. And I bet you've eaten food while driving. Or maybe you haven't done that, because then you would be considered a hypocrite.
How slow to you go before you start accelerating again? You said something about going pretty darn slow that you probably irritate other drivers. If you continually go speed up (to say 45) and then slow down (to say 25) up (to 45) and down (to 25) repeatedly over a distance of several miles or more----that is crazy, irritating and unsafe.:ROFLMAO:

How slow to you go before you start accelerating again? You said something about going pretty darn slow that you probably irritate other drivers. If you continually go speed up (to say 45) and then slow down (to say 25) up (to 45) and down (to 25) repeatedly over a distance of several miles or more----that is crazy, irritating and unsafe.:ROFLMAO:
Yes Where...why do you not consider others?

I live in the mountains. So sometimes I gain speed when coasting, and have to put the car in gear to slow it down some. I usually only do my extreme coasting when no one is behind me. If someone is behind me I won't go slower then 10 miles per hour below speed limit.

The Truth About The Fuel Grades & Octane Levels

I am on Yelp and have a thread going about this. My Yelp friends are stating that gasoline stations do not differ whatsoever in what they offer. Essentially, all gasoline comes from the same place apparently in my city (apparently). Some say to get premium grade gasoline for my 2001 Camry because I will get better millage from it. Others say premium gasoline is no better than regular and a waste of money.

Do any of you have any good, deep knowledge about cars and can address this issue? Thanks!