General Video Gaming Thread

!!! are they going to bring the sequel to android as well? I may have to spring for this. I miss Minsc and Boo
I'm not sure yet. They had some legal issues releasing this the original. I really hope so though. I hope they bring Planescape to Android too. I still haven't beaten that game :(

I usually bounce around from class to class. Some games I prefer one class over the other, like for CTF I prefer Scout because he runs really fast and I can jump around to easily get to the intelligence haha

yea depending on the situation of the game i go where my teams needs it even if its medic. I dont know how to use spy effectly. idk the proper keys to switch over to things fast.... if i did id be pretty good at it i think :p

I usually bounce around from class to class. Some games I prefer one class over the other, like for CTF I prefer Scout because he runs really fast and I can jump around to easily get to the intelligence haha
I'm terrible with the Scout. I like his scatter gun, or whatever it's called, but I'm terrible with the character.
yea depending on the situation of the game i go where my teams needs it even if its medic. I dont know how to use spy effectly. idk the proper keys to switch over to things fast.... if i did id be pretty good at it i think :p
I rarely play as a Medic unless the team needs one. It's just boring to me.

Kotaku just posted an article about TF2.
http://kotaku.com/the-honest-trailer-only-has-nice-things-to-say-1631463790

Well, I guess I should give an update on how I'm feeling about The Binding of Isaac since I've played it for two or three hours.

It's actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The only questionable power up I've gotten was a pentagram, which honestly didn't bother me at all. The cut scenes have nothing to do with religion, it doesn't seem. Besides the opening video I don't really see where the anti Christian thing is coming from. If anything the game just seems morally ambiguous with a dark tone, like all of Edmund Mcmillen's games. I also listened to a few interviews with him and he doesn't seem to be against religion, even though I don't think he's religious. In one interview he was talking about how his grandmother (I think) would pray before driving long distances to keep them safe and that was comforting to him, which was nice and shows his feelings towards Christianity isn't all negative.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I'm actually going to buy the remake, Rebirth, when it comes out.