ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mar 3, 2007
www.christianforumsite.com
Gerlinde24 - Welcome to the Forum.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.

Again, this is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Again, welcome to CFS - Nett, Sie mit uns zu haben.

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Jan 8, 2017
Arkansas
www.kz.indigo-phoenix.com
Hello Gerlinde24

Welcome to CFS! It's great to have you join us.. feel free to jump on in, kick your shoes off and make yourself at home :)

I see your profile says you are from Germany... it's always been my dream to visit Germany. But I suppose I'll just have to be content with looking at photos & videos online instead :)

Reactions: Via dolarossa

Via dolarossa

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Sep 22, 2016
Uk
Hi Gerlinde24

welcome On board.
Where abouts in Germany are you from?
I’ve been to Baden Baden it’s very scenic and the river Rhine is lovely
Blessings

Jul 31, 2020
Berlin, Germany
Introduce Myself
Hello. I am Gerlinde, a born-again Christian from Germany, who is about to retire.
There have been many ups and downs in my life. Born into a Mormon family, I grew up in this faith. Then I was excommunicated. The best thing that could happen to me, even if I lost my LDS family as a result.
In search of a new faith, I studied many religions, including Islam (which I reject for several reasons), Judaism and the belief in magic (Wicca). But all these beliefs brought me more frustration than pleasure.
Then, I had long since given up on finding a religion for me, I had a dream at night. I should read the Bible. So I did.
And for the first time, I read the Bible correctly, without the perspective of the Mormon Church. And I understood how wrong this church was, that it is built only on lies and myths.
A new neighbor's family moved in. They were faithful, born-again Christians. I came into contact with the housewife and she invited me to her parish. There I felt the Spirit of God for the first time. And there I also gained my testimony of the love of God and His Son Jesus Christ.
That was more than thirty years ago. And I am glad that God has shown me a way.

Jul 31, 2020
Berlin, Germany
Germany is a nice but little religious place. The people here are selfish (everyone thinks only of themselves, no one thinks of others), and often violent. If there were access to weapons here, the murder rate would be 100 times higher than it is now.

Jul 31, 2020
Berlin, Germany
Hi Gerlinde24

welcome On board.
Where abouts in Germany are you from?
I’ve been to Baden Baden it’s very scenic and the river Rhine is lovely
Blessings
I don't know Baden-Baden. I live in the so-called "bacon belt" of Berlin (that means in the outskirts of Berlin). Before that, i lived in Cologne, Frankfurt , Lübeck and Hamburg. In Frankfurt, I worked for an American government agency.
Now I translate old writings from Sütterlin into today's German.