Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
And Jesus came and said to them,
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” -Matthew 28:18-20

This forum section has been created as a place to allow for discussion regarding topics that involve us getting involved!

Creative ideas where all age groups in our churches can participate together in order to achieve God's will for us to go make disciples, and to love one another. All are encouraged to participate.
Preachers, teachers, elders & all.... offer your ideas and suggestions on getting The Word out!! Out to our brothers and sisters, our children, ourselves, & those who are lost.
Share you stories of things that have or have not worked... projects, programs, challenges, solutions, tips, advice, etc.

Please note:
This area is not intended for any type of debate. Please keep all forums rules in mind when you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back