[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1096_d55.jpg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]picture3.jpg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Dec 29, 2008
Sorry one and all ..it must be the format in which it was sent to me. Unfortunately I'm not a computor whizz so it may take me a little while to figure out how to change it so all can see.

Feb 24, 2010
Minnesota
Sorry one and all ..it must be the format in which it was sent to me. Unfortunately I'm not a computor whizz so it may take me a little while to figure out how to change it so all can see.
Do you happen to have a ImageShack or Photobucket (there free) account that you could upload and link the pictures to? It works pretty slick and easy. :) It's also handy to have one of those accounts as a back-up for web/email/forum posting of photos. :)

Sep 5, 2008
Georgia
Thats the way it is when you add things on a site that you get in an email. You can see them but no one else can.
Use a photo uploading site and you shouldnt have any problems to add them here so we all can see them .
GBU Tavy

Feb 24, 2010
Minnesota
Excellent job HeisallIneed!! :) I have a Photobucket account and didn't even know you could do that. That came out very nice, good job. :)

HeisallIneed, I know you probably have seen this plenty of times before, but...

Dec 29, 2008
Excellent job HeisallIneed!! :) I have a Photobucket account and didn't even know you could do that. That came out very nice, good job. :)

HeisallIneed, I know you probably have seen this plenty of times before, but...
Good job...nah just a fluke. Thanks for the song..I had'nt heard that before ..aint that the truth , all we need.. its a lovely song :)