Give Thanks to The LORD = II Samuel 22;50, Psalm 92;1, Colossians 1;3

Give Thanks to The LORD = II Samuel 22;50, Psalm 92;1, Colossians 1;3

II Samuel 22;50

Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

I Chronicles 16;8

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people.

I Chronicles 16;34

O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good; for His mercy endureth forever.

Psalm 18;49

Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Psalms 30;4

Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.

Psalm 30;12

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever.

Psalm 92;1

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:

Psalm 97;12

Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.

Psalm 105;1

O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people.

Psalm 106;1

Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.

Psalm 119;62

At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.

Psalm 136;1-3

O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.

O give thanks unto the God of gods: for His mercy endureth forever.

O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for His mercy endureth forever.

Psalm 136;26

O give thanks unto the God of Heaven: for His mercy endureth forever.

Colossians 1;3

We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

I Thessalonians 5;18

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

AMEN

Back