Go Bananas

I am glad you are now eating healthy Mark. If you really want to feel great just eat all the bananas but the end of this week:
naners.jpg

dont really like bananas but they are the only fruit i can eat so i eat them any way lol i think i may have to pick some up on monday when i go shopping :D mmmmmmm peanutbutter and banana sandwiches i may have to move my shopping day to tomorrow lol though that means ill have to walk to or from the store :| hmmm...

dont really like bananas but they are the only fruit i can eat so i eat them any way lol i think i may have to pick some up on monday when i go shopping :D mmmmmmm peanutbutter and banana sandwiches i may have to move my shopping day to tomorrow lol though that means ill have to walk to or from the store :| hmmm...

Walking 's good Chris.:D

Walking 's good Chris.:D
yes it is even though i am much better than i was there was a point a few months ago where i couldnt ever be to far from a washroom and there is still that nervousness when ever i get more than about 5min away from one. but i am trying to walk more and i did get bananas tonight after work and i had to walk home from the store lol it was that or wait an hour for the bus lol

Back