God Guides - Provides

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
But as for me, how good it is to be near God!
I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter,
and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.”
Psalm 73:28

“Where God guides…He provides”
[Pastor Chuck Smith, Calvary Costa Mesa]

Naturally, God Speaks
Web782.JPG

Amen and amen. Thank you for causing me to consider this at the start of the day. This is where we need to place our focus on a day like today and the days ahead. The righteous person is contrasted against that of the unbeliever. My hope is in the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and earth. God is my refuge and my fortress, my deliverer, and my strong tower of whom should I be afraid?* If I back up a couple of verses from the one you have quoted here I read, "For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You" Psalm 73:27 (NASB).

*Please excuse the loose reference to Psalm 27 and 46 as it came out in prayer form as I typed and just scrambled.

I also just woke up to this verse and it sounds better today😊
I think it’s the little verse from your pastor that helps makes this one stand out for me today.
I still don’t quite understand the resurrection yet so the image hasn’t done it justice for me yet.
Thankyou bob
May God bless🙏

Amen and amen. Thank you for causing me to consider this at the start of the day. This is where we need to place our focus on a day like today and the days ahead. The righteous person is contrasted against that of the unbeliever. My hope is in the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and earth. God is my refuge and my fortress, my deliverer, and my strong tower of whom should I be afraid?* If I back up a couple of verses from the one you have quoted here I read, "For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You" Psalm 73:27 (NASB).

*Please excuse the loose reference to Psalm 27 and 46 as it came out in prayer form as I typed and just scrambled.
Thank you for your reply! I'm thrilled that God is able to use my meager verses/quotes to stimulate
others, such as yourself.
By the way, I note you are a "Nazarene Servant". I, too, am one. And I am a member of a local Nazarene church.

Thank you for your reply! I'm thrilled that God is able to use my meager verses/quotes to stimulate
others, such as yourself.
By the way, I note you are a "Nazarene Servant". I, too, am one. And I am a member of a local Nazarene church.
I am sorry, I am not familiar with the Nazarene church. I just chose the handle as a testament of my servitude in spirit.

You need not apologize. I have been in a number of Christian denominations over the years.
Most have been considered "conservative". The Nazarene denomination is one of those.
Well, it is very nice to meet you, brother and fellow Nazarene servant. I enjoy your posts very much and I like that you give bite-sized pieces. I tend to muddy the water too much when I talk or post. I am working on it though.

Back