God is gonna do something BIG!!! :)

God is gonna do something BIG!!! :)

JUNE 9TH, TWENTY - TEN !

First, before I get into what just happend with tonight...... :) times A MILLION CA-ZILLION TIMES MORE THAN THAT

The first Sunday Me and the family went to Kentucky and I met a deaf girl there (but that's a whole other story), but because of that, I didn't attend my church on Sunday, then tuesday i got sunburned, wednesday passed out twice - they called the ambulance on me - i was shaking, sweating, face turning white, and asthma of the way, so i ended up missing the following Wednesday night church AND the next Sunday morning.
(which apparently that wednesday and sunday was something and i unfortunately missed out on it.)

So then tonight I finally got to attend my WONDERFULLY, AMAZING home church again! :) And tonight was one of the most incredible top 5-10 best days/nights there!!! The Spirit of the Lord IS MOVING!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

Andrea had Pastor Tim pray for her... then Aunt Susie and Carol surrounded her... I felt like I wanted to pray for her, too, but didn't know what to pray for/about... for her..

My personal figure went from standing up, to sitting/laying on my knees, to just sitting down having my legs and feet ever which way. Carol came around to me - layed her hand on me - then something unbelievably started to happen.. She said that she felt like the spirit telling her that I am wanting to just save some people and deliver them. I began crying and telling her about my 3 gay friends and how I so badly want to know how to pray for them even more and more, and let them be saved under Jesus Christ and delivered!! I say how I'm trying my best to know how to pray for them - but I just loose hope in trying to save their souls because I feel like it'll never happen. She says the spirit says they WILL get delivered....but I Can't go it alone..!

Do whatever the Holy Spirit tells you..

I can't remember all or least the beginning of what Andrea told me, but at the end was something of stop trying to hide in the corner, go out there, shove the people out of the way so I can get to HIM and He wrap me up in His arms, that He Does Care About/For Me; He just wants to love on me. And the lady with the fragrance oil pouring it on Jesus' feet.. Either one said that He Has Such A Love For Me!

I GOT UP AND PRAISED HIM!!! WHILE ALL OTHERS WERE SITTING DOWN - I DIDN'T WANT TO SIT DOWN - I WANTED TO STAND UP AND THANK HIM AND BE GRATEFUL FOR ALL HE HAS GIVEN AND DONE FOR ME!!!!

After that, Roger had a testimony that since he didn't have any money coming in to support his family's needs, this lady gave him some more money. Andrea's word was her just being scared/fearful that nothing would happen for them cuz it still wasn't happening and the money wouldn't last them... Becky gave word that we should be as a circle praying for Roger and Andrea in the middle - as we did, and after that, Laura gave word (& I think this could be for all of us) that we're thinking smaller and less of him because we THINK our problem is bigger than He is. But that's NOT true..He IS BIGGER THAN OUR PROBLEM - AND WE NEED TO TURN THE BINOCULARS AROUND AND VIEW HIM AS THE BIGGER PICTURE!!!

Afterward, We continued to pray for a job to come in for Dan and Jessica, and also Emma's - McKayla's mom Jessica to get jobs, too. Prayed for pastor's ankle and after that was well after 8:30pm. lol. Last night was so good nobody had class.

I'm telling you what; GOD. IS. MOVING! And if you haven't received Him yet or haven't gotten baptized in his name and in the Holy Spirit, you're missing out and you need to get it done!! If you haven't gotten apart of the works of what God is doing - YOU NEED TO GET IT MOVING! Jesus is coming for us soon, and I don't want any of us going to hell just because we didn't have a stronger faith or belief for him or because we didn't pray more or because we weren't reading his over powering Word OF LOVE FOR US.

Get in the motion of God, Start Living For Him. Start praising, worshiping when you don't feel like it, thanking him for EVERYTHING!

HALLELUJAH!

I especially like this :

we THINK our problem is bigger than He is. But that's NOT true..He IS BIGGER THAN OUR PROBLEM - AND WE NEED TO TURN THE BINOCULARS AROUND AND VIEW HIM AS THE BIGGER PICTURE!!!

If you haven't gotten apart of the works of what God is doing - YOU NEED TO GET IT MOVING! Jesus is coming for us soon

Back