God Is Raising Our New Youth Minister

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello brothers and sisters;

After 4 years of praying for a youth minister, our church leaders and board of directors finalized our meeting with our new youth group leader and his wife. They have been attending our worship services, getting to know our young teens and the bond of love of our members and this couple has been truly a blessing.

He will be ordained in January as our new Youth Pastor. He is a continuing student at seminary and will receive his masters of divinity in about 3 years.

Please keep this couple in your prayers.

God bless you all and thank you.

After 4 years of praying for a youth minister, our church leaders and board of directors finalized our meeting with our new youth group leader and his wife. They have been attending our worship services, getting to know our young teens and the bond of love of our members and this couple has been truly a blessing.

He will be ordained in January as our new Youth Pastor. He is a continuing student at seminary and will receive his masters of divinity in about 3 years.

"To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven" Ecclesiastes‬ ‭3:1‬.
As you are entering the last month in the year 2019, I'm praying this will be your season and time of unusual success and blessing.
I pray that God will begin to add more value to your life so that you will receive His divine touch for positive transformation in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
I pray that God will turn your worries to great wonders.
I pray that the hand of God will lift you up above all your enemies for His purpose and glory in Jesus name.
May the Lord provide water out of the rock for you and your Ministries so that you shall not experience any lack.
I pray there will be no calamity, no sickness, nor sudden death in your Ministries In the Mighty Name of Jesus.
I pray that every step you take this week and beyond will lead you to prosperity, breakthrough, promotion and self proclaimed testimony of what the Lord has done and is doing in your life and your family in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Now is your time of favor therefore you can walk in confidence knowing that God has already met your need.
I pray that your pain will be turned to power, may every test become testimonies, may your cry become a celebration for joy in Jesus name.
Celebrate your going out with excitement as you are entering the best season in your life in Jesus Mighty name Amen and Amen.
Have a Amazing week in His presence.

Dear brothers and sisters;

Thank you for your prayers! Sunday, January 19th, 2020, we are celebrating the ordination of our new Youth Pastor. There will be a large turnout and our church family has all stepped up to help with the order of worship and luncheon.

Our new brother and his wife are very humble, he has a shepherd's heart for our teens, they love him and has been very attentive to serving with me.

Please keep our celebration in your prayers.

God bless you all, Christian Forum Site and your families!

Fantastic, its good to see people become spiritual and lead and motivate others. There is nothing wrong in these things. I am a happy man, praying for him and you. Always.

Back