God Is.

When I was in Sunday school I do not remember much. But I remember a time of GOD IS lesson that would stick with me.

God created. Not agreeing with that. That is where mystical, and magic truly are.

Science can not show any evidence of just one thing ever created out of Nothing. Theories, unwitnessed theories at best. A wild guess.
When I was a Kid. I heard we evolved from Monkeys. I would go to the San Francisco Zoo and they had this nice scientific poster was pretty big.
Showed how monkey became man. Other then this really inconvenient missing link ( ?) in the middle. Science says they can find 800 million year old fossils.
But not one missing link? They can find evidence of a flood. But no missing link.
They want us to believe that something accidently happened to create life, and they just ooops and lost one piece of proof that would show a race of pre-humans.
IN the Sahara Desert and in the plains of Australia. Science finds, whales and dolphins and crabs. That shows even more proof of a flood. Yet no pre-humans.

The fable and fantasy is the fact science has no idea about life at all. There exist no evidence of Non-life creating life.

There is one. GOD IS.

I do not remember allot and I added the whales and desert stories that I found out much later that just reenforced it.
But in Sunday school. When you look into the worlds and wonder what the source is. We were taught to make it simple. GOD IS.
God is all I see, all I can know, all I can survey in this world there is one source to all of this. God Is.

When I was in Sunday school I do not remember much. But I remember a time of GOD IS lesson that would stick with me.

God created. Not agreeing with that. That is where mystical, and magic truly are.

Science can not show any evidence of just one thing ever created out of Nothing. Theories, unwitnessed theories at best. A wild guess.
When I was a Kid. I heard we evolved from Monkeys. I would go to the San Francisco Zoo and they had this nice scientific poster was pretty big.
Showed how monkey became man. Other then this really inconvenient missing link ( ?) in the middle. Science says they can find 800 million year old fossils.
But not one missing link? They can find evidence of a flood. But no missing link.
They want us to believe that something accidently happened to create life, and they just ooops and lost one piece of proof that would show a race of pre-humans.
IN the Sahara Desert and in the plains of Australia. Science finds, whales and dolphins and crabs. That shows even more proof of a flood. Yet no pre-humans.

The fable and fantasy is the fact science has no idea about life at all. There exist no evidence of Non-life creating life.

There is one. GOD IS.

I do not remember allot and I added the whales and desert stories that I found out much later that just reenforced it.
But in Sunday school. When you look into the worlds and wonder what the source is. We were taught to make it simple. GOD IS.
God is all I see, all I can know, all I can survey in this world there is one source to all of this. God Is.
The difference between God and man. Man creates out of already made materials materials. God spoke the world into existence out of nothing. Mans long war with God continues. IMG_0777.jpeg

The difference between God and man. Man creates out of already made materials materials. God spoke the world into existence out of nothing. Mans long war with God continues. View attachment 11439

What truly makes this a design by God and amazing ability and power beyond what our brains can handle.
God exists in a place where nothing exists but he can create something from that. It could be said as well.
A power so great. Nothing exist. Yes is created from it. I think at times Atheist and alike seldom understand the
vastness in whom GOD is.

What truly makes this a design by God and amazing ability and power beyond what our brains can handle.
God exists in a place where nothing exists but he can create something from that. It could be said as well.
A power so great. Nothing exist. Yes is created from it. I think at times Atheist and alike seldom understand the
vastness in whom GOD is.
It takes more blind faith to be an evolutionary atheist than to be a Christian because Christians have more evidentiary proof for their faith than do evolutionary atheists. They have skepticism and Christians have a living relationship with God.

Back