God the Great Mathematician

I've shown how the Hebrew letters have a meaning all their own, now I want to show you what else they hold. There is a whole book dedicated (free) to this, so I want to whet your appetite to investigate. This is from the book.

Everyone says the universal language is mathematics. You either love math or you hate math. You probably hate math because it's unforgiving. It demands perfection and is unforgiving. Yet it's the same universally. No matter what language you use, 2 + 2 = 4 in decimal, dos y dos son cuatro in Spanish, II + II = IV in Latin, and 0010 + 0010 = 0100 in binary, the numbers don't lie. So I am going to show a taste of God's unchanging signature based on math.

In another thread, I stated that 666 isn't what it seems, and has been hijacked by translators and the devil. While the words "six six six" (or any variation thereof) do not appear in the original Greek manuscripts. In fact, only three Greek letters appear which have no meaning whatsoever. But I'm not here to prove that, but to show that 6 is a wonderful number. In mathematics, 6 happens to be "perfect number." A perfect number is defined as a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its proper positive divisors, that is, the sum of its positive divisors excluding the number itself. In other words, "A perfect number is a number that is half the sum of all of its positive divisors (including itself)." (Wikipedia)

For instance, 1, 2, and 3 are dividers of 6. But when added they also sum to six and if including itself and then dividing by 2, is itself again. 1+2+3=6, 1x2x3=6, (1+2+3+6)/2=6. The next perfect number is 28. While maybe a coincidence that it's called a perfect number, it is remarkable. After six days God said it was all very good and ended His creation event. Man was created on the 6th day and the number 6 is associate with man.

Numbers can be represented by shapes too, triangles, cubes, starts, squares, etc. They are called figurate numbers. Six happens to be one of them. In fact, interestingly, they all start with the number 1. God is One and everything starts with Him!

3 is a triangle number, and so is 6. Here's what they look like using a circle as 1 counter.

3-triangle.png six-triangle.png

So the first triangle number is 3, and the second is 6. Kinda cool.

Now that we have a basic understanding, let's go onto the number in the Hebrew letters. The chart below shows the value for each letter.

Gematria Values.png

The 5 red letters are simply the way those letters are written when they're the last letter of a word. They hold the same value and the non-final form. This is still used today. In fact, here is what their calendar looks like for today July 25 (after sunset), 2017.

ג׳ באב ה׳תשע״ז (Av 3, 5777)

The letters (from right to left) are:

ג is the letter gimel and is equivalent to 3, being the third letter of the Hebrew Alefbeit, and the letter G.

באב means "in Av"
ה׳ means 5, but with the ׳ mark, means 5,000
תשע״ז sums to 400+300+70+7 (right to left) which equals 777. The symbol ״ is used to show it's a number and not a word! Interestingly, this is the word for "Let's go"! We'll, I'm ready!

So, let's go! :) The amazing thing is that the first verse of the bible is a triangle of letters:

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ

Gen1-1.png

The sum of each of these letters is 2701.

Gen1-1CV.png
913+203+86+401+395+407+296=2701

2701 can be broken into two multipliers: 37 and 73, which are mirrors of each other: 37|73

These numbers are also both figurate numbers.

star.png
(a) 73-as-star (73 brown circles) with 37-as-star inset (37 white circles) and, (b) 73-as-star with 37-as-hexagon inset. Notice that they form the Star of David mathematically! But wait, their's more! 37x73=2701 and is represented like this to form yet a larger Star of David (twice 37-73 and 73-37):

Here are 73 stars of 37 circles:

2701Star.png

Here are 37 stars with 73 circles:

37 Stars of 73 circles.png
While there are so much more, remember that the Jews didn't start using their letters as numbers until 200 BC or so.

I hope this shows that God's chosen people are proven by them using the Star of David long before the mathematical events by them choosing to use their alfabeit as numbers! There are so many gems in God's word, like the shape of each of their letters can be written within the confines of the Star of David (see more from my free book http://www.abdicate.net/book.aspx).

Star of David Alefbeit.png

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to read Vernon Jenkins' free book "The Second Edge: a Role for Numerical Coincidence in the Pursuit of Truth" where I got most of the images and explanation from.

When I began to study cosmology and quantum physics, it made me realize how beautiful the math of the universe and the micro-universe was. It gave me a deeper appreciation for the genius of God in terms of mathematics and the symmetry and harmony of particles and of the larger universe. In fact, every science I've ever studied, including physiology, has made me breathless with wonder for the Lord's creations. The deeper we dig whether it be in a particle accelerator, or into the human genome, the genius of God becomes remarkably apparent. Quite frankly, it leaves me gobsmacked (or maybe in this case I should call it Godsmacked).

When I began to study cosmology and quantum physics, it made me realize how beautiful the math of the universe and the micro-universe was. It gave me a deeper appreciation for the genius of God in terms of mathematics and the symmetry and harmony of particles and of the larger universe. In fact, every science I've ever studied, including physiology, has made me breathless with wonder for the Lord's creations. The deeper we dig whether it be in a particle accelerator, or into the human genome, the genius of God becomes remarkably apparent. Quite frankly, it leaves me gobsmacked (or maybe in this case I should call it Godsmacked).
The more scientists dig, the more they prove the word of God and they don't even know it. They've found faith - the double slit experiment - where the scientists "thought" which slot the photon would go through and it would happen! They've found that under the muons and quarks there are "wisps of energy" that communicate with other wisps and they don't understand how or why - the found Jesus, who holds all things together!

Back