God with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

smellycat

Account Closed
God with us

pure words from purity,read God in human form.Jesus is the name,nutters are to blame.Jesus shows you light......satan shows you bright.;)

Mike, You have me a little confused as where you are going with this. When Yeshua (Jesus) walked among us as YHVH (GOD) in human form, He did speak the pure Truth that shined as the beacon light from His Throne.
This probably has nothing to do with what you posted, but other than that I will offer up these two sections of the Bible where it speaks of "Bright", this probably has nothing to do with this post either, but I am reaching out with an open heart and mind.

This may be the translation that compares them both as "Morning Star"

Rev 22:16
16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Isaiah 14:12-15
12 How you have fallen from heaven,
O morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!

13 You said in your heart,
"I will ascend to heaven;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. [a]

14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High."
15 But you are brought down to the grave,
to the depths of the pit.

Freedom7,

Thanks for posting those passages together on here.

I'm glad the Bright & Morning Star, JESUS, didn't want to take the glory of God or try to exalt himself.

Isn't it amazing that the SON OF GOD allowed Himself to live a humble life and to hang on a tree dying for our sins so we can have eternal life?

What a large difference between the Morning Star and that angel of light.

good for you,answer me this,who throws satan down?why is this?who throws satan down is guided by who?what do you know?do you know how to be free?

What can wash my sin

There is nothing but the blood of Jesus that can wash away my sin.

The precious blood of Jesus is what frees us from bondage and sin.

The blood of Jesus was shed so that we may receive eternal life if we choose to follow Him.

When chaos and confusion comes in any form I cling to Word of God.

No matter how much chaos there is in this world God is the One who puts things in proper perspective. God is a God of order.

God is a God of peace.

God is love.

JESUS said

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by me."

Jesus also said the truth will set you free.

the devil is the father of lies. the devil likes chaos and and confusion.

KNOW GOD and KNOW PEACE

If you have no God you will have no peace.

Jesus says the end of the world wants peace,but it,s from satan who has never known peace.Jesus comes to divide and conquer,no peace until we rule.:)

perfect peace

He will keep them in perfect peace whose mind is stayed upon him.

God gives peace to those who come to him.

Peace he gives to people. He gives the kind of peace that the world cannot give.

He gives His beloved sleep.

He takes away the confusion.

God is good.

If you do not know God you will not know peace

If you have no faith in the Living God of Israel you will have no everlasting peace.

It appears you continue to show you lack a fear of God

I recall how you asked me to accuse you or go away.

As a member of the body of Christ Jesus I repeat to you the truth.

How can any true Christian take your words seriously after you have already stated that you do not fear God?

Since the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and you do not even fear God how can you begin to have wisdom?

I prefer to let you continue to show your lack of caring about the Word of God for all to see.

God gives His people discernment. Those Christians with discerning hearts will not allow your frivolous lack of respect for the Word of God permeate their beings.

you are talking a load of rubbish,i fear God but not by telling truth.you seem to lay traps,so accuse or go away from me.

I have not put traps out

It appears to me as though you have been trapped by your own words. By thy own words you have been condemned.

I did not put the traps out.

You laughed and you mocked at the things of God.

If a man takes much pride in His own words neglecting the true Word of God his pride (in his own words) will bring a fall. It is part of a law of reciprocity. You shall reap what you have sown.

You cannot escape the judgment of God. You cannot run or hide from the truth.

God is the only one that can cause a man to fall into the pit he himself dug. I will not laugh when you fall. It is a very sad thing when this happens.

I don't have to accuse you. You have done a fine job of showing just how confused you are.

If you bother to read the past posts you will see that I am clearly not the only person that believes much of what you have typed is difficult to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back