God, You Are About to Tick Me Off

Let Him know!

I spent much of my life wrestling with anger & "why", and "what did I do"... It's going to make a person angry. Hurt, angry confused, resentful, skewed perspective, and all sorts of things.

I mean, do you think he doesn't already know? He knows... but we have to make that choice to rise above those things, and seek God anyway and be honest with Him... and not hold anything back... otherwise we are fooling ourselves and cannot heal... grow... or move forward with life.

Been there done that.

Being one with Him is in our being His bride. When a person marries another the two become one. We have that example in Him. The two have become one. Our spirits are married to Him.
Ah right. I see.

Its not that we just imagine we are God then like some people believe. It’s more of a “ being of one mind as God” like a couple don’t live in each other’s skins, they share the same values. that’s what you mean?

Ah right. I see.

Its not that we just imagine we are God then like some people believe. It’s more of a “ being of one mind as God” like a couple don’t live in each other’s skins, they share the same values. that’s what you mean?

Having the Holy Spirit we share one spirit with God. We draw close to God which is similar to a husband and wife relationship. In such a relationship we we join together as one by a common love, respect and trust for one another.

The oneness we have with God, grows just as a loving couples oneness grows over time. It is not without many bumps in the road which when taken in proper perspective only serve to build a stronger relationship.

cp

I have seen so many new age teachings that spout we are God/ little gods or what have you. It really drew me in at one time, but I did wonder where they were getting their facts from.

I mean, if we are God, then we shouldn’t even have a bible. Why on earth would God write to Himself., stories about Himself...that’s just silly.
Of course, we probly still would get the odd new Ager saying” we need to remember who we are”

well to that I would say, baloney! God would never forget in the first place lol

Back