God's Many Blessings (Blessing # 8 - The Word of God)

Cosia

Senior Moderator - Exec. Secretary
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Exec. Secretary
God's Many Blessings (Blessing # 8 - The Word)

John 1:1-5 (NLT)

1. In the beginning the Word already existed.
The Word was with God, and the word was God.
2. He existed in the beginning with God.
3. God created everything through him.
And nothing was created except through him.
4. The Word gave life to everything that was created,
And his life brought light to everyone.
5. The light shines in the darkness
and the darkness can never extinguish it.

John is revealing who the Word is, and things that he did. He said the Word and it was created. It makes me realize how close The Father and The Son are. If we hurt one, we hurt the other. All then more reason to listen carefully to the Word of God, and obey. Nothing can change the light that is in the Word of God.

Hebrews 4:12 (NLT)

12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

Psalm 119:105 (NLT)

105 Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

1 Peter 1:25 (NLT)

25 "But the word of the Lord remains forever.” And that word is the Good News that was preached to you.

Throughout Scripture, we see that The Word is our enlightenment and provides us with wisdom that lights our Path, so we do not fall into the darkness of Satan's lair.

The Word of God guides us, teaches us and helps us to know God better. The more we read, the more we learn to love the Word of God. Jesus left us all that we need to know, when he walked among us. Jesus only spoke the Words the Father told him.
The Word of God is our greatest blessing in our life on earth.

th

Back