God's Provision Brings Glory

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
God's Provision Brings Glory

"Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me."
Psalm 50:15
Did you know that you bring glory to God by calling upon Him when you are in distress? God promised He would deliver you if you turn to Him. You deny the Lord honor that is rightfully His every time you find yourself in difficulty and you fail to call upon Him for Help! There may be times when God allows you to reach a point of need so that you can call upon Him, and thus let Him demonstrate to a watching world the difference He makes in the lives of His children. If God never allowed you to experience need, people around you might never have the opportunity to witness God's provision in the life of a Christian. If you never faced a shortfall, you might be tempted to feel self-sufficient and without any need of God in your daily life.

Pride will tempt you to think that you do not need to seek God's assistance. Self-regard will seek to convince you that you can handle your dilemma through your own wisdom, resources, and hard work. Pride will also rob glory from God and seek to give it to you. Don't allow your pride to take what rightfully belongs to the Lord. Call upon your Lord and wait exclusively upon Him to rescue you. Then give Him the glory that He deserves.

Self-sufficiency can greatly hinder your ability to experience God and bring Him honor. The next time you are in distress, turn to Him!

Henry T. & Richard Blackaby
Godbe4me:amen::jesus-sign:

Amen.
Paul is a true and wonderful example of this. Although He called upon the LORD to remove the "thorn" he had in his side, GOD told HIM that just his salvation was enough. I think many belive that if the thorn were to have been taken from Paul that his pride would have taken it's place and hurt his relationship with the LORD.
I praise GOD, HE deliver's me so often, and the "thorns" in my life have truley helped keep me focused on HIM and reminds me of how week i really am.
someday's i do wish i were strong enough for them to go away though:)
But, God has perfect timing and HIS will for me is good, and I love HIM and thank HIM for saving my soul.

Back