God's Timing Study (Long)

The scriptures are loaded with the passage of time - days, months, years, centuries, millennium, and eternity. There are hidden treasures throughout the word of God and misinterpretations. The first one, and the only one I'm going to point out is Genesis 1:14 which reads:

Genesis 1:14 (KJV)
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:​

The word translated seasons is:

- Original: מועדה מעד מועד

- Transliteration: Mow`ed

- Phonetic: mo-ade'

- Definition:

1. appointed place, appointed time, meeting

a. appointed time

1. appointed time (general)

2. sacred season, set feast, appointed season

b. appointed meeting

c. appointed place

d. appointed sign or signal

e. tent of meeting

I just wish they had used "appointed season" because when we read it in English, we think spring, summer, fall, winter, which didn't exists in the Garden of Eden – they were naked. I make this point, because the devil has hijacked what the lights of heaven were meant for – signs as well as counting days and years. Today we have astrologists that claim the lights of the heaven determine who/what we are and their effects on humans – hog wash! Astronomy is the study of the universe, sun, moon, stars included. But I digress.

We have hints and innuendos throughout the scriptures about time. An example is this one from Genesis:

Genesis 6:3 (KJV)
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.​

I see how easy it is to just glance over this as mankind will only live to be 120 years old. But David wrote we'd live to be 70 or by strength 80. In fact, of all those that have their years mentioned, only Moses lived to be 120 years old. Since I had done a chronology of man according to the scriptures study, when I was done I singled out the 1000=days and it dawned on me that 6000/50=120. The 50 is a Jubilee. So maybe, it's our first hint as to the length of time we're here.

Seeing how revelation talks about Jesus ruling for 1000 years, it's not a leap to assume man rules for 6000 years, and Jesus for 1000 and then the Jubilee of eternity. Two other thoughts that point to this is that in Hebrew, each letter has a number, but only one has two – Alef א – which has a meaning of 1 or 1000. There are 6 alefs in Genesis 1:1. To further this point, the date Jesus started His ministry was exactly 4000 years from Creation. It was on the 4th day that the Sun was created in Genesis 1. The Son created His Bride on the 4th day just like the moon. The moon reflect the sun, just like the Bride reflects the Bridegroom – the Son. A nice play on words in English Sun/Son. To expand on "my Spirit" from Genesis 6:3 above, the word is actually "breath" which He blew into Adam. Spiritually God is with us, but not in a physical sense like the keyboard I'm typing on. At the same time Jesus is the glue that keeps all the atoms in the universe together – including this keyboard, Colossians 1:17. So again, maybe Genesis 6:3 is implying that after 120 [Jubilees] He'll be here physically, which makes sense since He'll rule for 1000 years.

So how do we know what year we're in? Well, that's tricky because even the Jews know that tomorrow isn't really 5778, but it's all they have to go by. So let's try and see if we can narrow it down some. There's another odd verse that seems to be hard to pin down.

Hosea 6:1-2 (KJV)
Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.​

Obviously this is referring to the Jews. Therefore I thought about 2 Peter 3:8 where 1000 years = 1 day = 1000 years. The Jews were born in 1948 (just like Abram was born 1948 from Creation). During the frenzy of Shmitas and Blood Moon Tetrad, and since I do my own homework, I was a bit shocked to find out that the Blood Moon Tetrad events were not perpetual. The very first time they occurred was in 80BC-79BC when the Romans defeated the Maccabees. Later Alexander Jannaeus rose up to push them out and united Israel. He died and his wife took over as queen (only the second in Israel’s history). The next set of blood moons happened and it was 3 consecutive years 72-70BC. When she died, 3 years later, in 67BC her sons fought for five years over who should have power. They chose to ask Pompey of Egypt to settle the matter and he did by conquering them and putting them under Roman rule again under the Antipas family. Israel lost their independence in 63BC until 1948! -63(BC) + 2000 years (2 “days”) (add +1 year because there is no year zero when transitioning from BC to AD) = 1938. So what happened in 1938? 1938 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938) the Nazi’s invaded the Sudetenland and voided all Jewish passports. 11 months later WWII started ending with the birth of Israel and the death of 20 million people of which 6 million were Jews. "After two days" so exactly 2000 and 10 years from Israel's last independence, they were again born in a literal day, Isaiah 66:8 on May 14, 1948 through U.N. resolution 181.

The rest of the Hosea 6:2 says "…in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." Well, we see how after 2 days Israel was revived from the dead, "in" the third day, we shall live in His sight… for 1000 years. So we know that, at least according to Hosea, we're within the third day, and since 1948, that leaves only 931 years to go before the fourth day. But that doesn't narrow it at all right? Well, since Jesus' ministry started exactly at the 4000 year mark from Creation, at least 80 Jubilees were used. Even in Jesus' time they were looking for the appointed time (mo'ed), Matthew 11:3, everyone keeps saying that we're in the last times. How can they know?

Signs. We've had the Blood Moon Tetrads – and we're still here – so what else? Since we've been looking at patterns, let's continue. Here are the scriptural appointed times and how they relate to Jesus:

• Jesus was born on the Feast of Tabernacles, 15 Tishri
  • Jesus died on Passover, 14 Nisan
  • Jesus was buried on Feast of Unleavened Bread, 15 Nisan
  • Jesus rose from the dead on the Feast of First Fruits, 17 Nisan
  • God gave the Law to Moses and the Holy Spirit to the church on Pentecost, 6 Sivan
That leaves two feast remaining, the Feast of Trumpets, 1 Tishri, and the Day of Atonement, 10 Tishri. Clearly, after the fact, our hindsight is 20/20 indeed how 5 of the 7 appointed times point squarely at Jesus. What do the other two feast have to say and maybe we can see what Jesus has to do with them. Let's start with why these feasts point to Jesus.

Leviticus 23:1-2 (KJV)
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, [Concerning] the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim [to be] holy convocations, [even] these [are] my feasts.​

These feasts are to be proclaimed forever because they speak of the Lord Jesus, a dress rehearsal (the meaning of the word convocationis literally dress rehearsal!) of His life, so all can recognize Him.

Acts 17:24-27 (KJV)
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:​

1 Tishri has many names:

• Rosh haShanah – Head of the Year
  • Yom Teruah – Day of Blowing
  • Yom haDin – the Day of Judgment
  • Yom haKeseh – the Hidden Day
  • Yom haKiddushin – Wedding Day
  • Yom haMelech – Day of the King
  • Yom Ziccaron Teruah – Day of Remembrance Blast
  • Opening of the Books
  • Opening of the Gates
  • Day of the Awakening Blast
  • Feast of Trumpets
The trumpet wasn’t the brass ones you see today, but a ram’s horn. Four distinct sounds, or calls, were made with it. The first one is called Tekiah, the Blast, and means Awake and to Praise God with the Tekiah, Numbers 10:3. The next one is called the Shevarim, three blasts, meaning Broken, as in True Repentance, Broken before God, Numbers 10:5. The third one is called Teruah and means Alarm, Numbers 10:9. The sound is intended to alert the hearer to danger or an event. The fourth sound is called the Tekiah haGadolah and means the Great Blast, and is to be blown until out of breath, the long blast, Exodus 19:16, 19. You can hear them here http://abdicate.net/shofar.mp4.

The shofar is blow 100 times. The three sounds are blown and repeated 3 times making a series of 9 blasts. This is repeated 11 times, making 99 and the end, the 100th is the Great Blast, blown with a full breath until it cannot be blown any more, and it is also known as the Last Trump! The last trump is Rosh haShanah, the First Trump is known as Pentecost, and the Great Trump is on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) because it is when the Year of Jubilee is declared with the silver trumpets, not the ram’s horn.

No reason is given for this Feast of Trumpets. Apparently, the reason was self-evident. In his book The Jewish Festivals, Rabbi S. M. Lehrman notes that Rosh haShanah is “…the picture of a Day of Judgment on which all mortals pass before the Heavenly Throne to give an account of their deeds and to receive the promise of mercy.” Just like the bailiff cries out “Hear ye! Hear ye! The Honorable Judge of the Universe presiding,” and beginning the ten days of trial. After which, man is reconciled to God, then God dwells with man! However, whereas this day is holy for His people, it is a gloomy day for those that reject God, Joel 2:1-2! Also check out Joel 1:15, Zeph 1:14-15, Amos 5:18. I have written a lot more here http://abdicate.net/blog/?p=625.

10 Tishri is the Day of Atonement. It is the day in which the Lord forgave Israel for their sins. They were to fast and humble themselves before the Lord. The Jews will fast 25 hours just so they don't mistakenly eat on this day. They're not to work, and is a Sabbath of Sabbaths. I Hebrew it is called Yom Kippur but in the scriptures it's Yom Ha-Kippurim, the "im" is the plural form of a word. So this phrase can be further broken down into Yom Ha-Ki-Purim – meaning The Day Like Purim. Purim was the day of deliverance and salvation as explained in the Book of Esther. While Purim happened well after the commandment to keep it, what else could it refer to… well the Day is LIKE the day of deliverance. Jesus died on Passover, the ultimate Purim for humans. But the Day of Atonement was when the blood was poured onto the Mercy Seat and the only time the High Priest could enter the Holy of Holies. It's also known as the climax of the "Days of Awe."

According to the sages, Yom Kippur is the day in which the fate of the righteous and wicked are written into the Book of Life or the Book of Death. It's also known as the Holy Day, Yom ha-kodosh. 10 Tishri is 120 days from the day the Holy Spirit and the Teachings were given, 6 Sivan, and is broken into 3 sets for 40 days. The sages believe that from the giving of the Teachings (the Law), Moses broke the tablet on 17 Tammuz (many meanings about this date which I won't cover), then 40 days to 1 Elul, the start of the month of repentance and then 40 days to Yom Kippur. While I could double this already long writing about the Day of Atonement, it is the culmination of God's Feasts and the sealing of the books. I believe it is the day when Jesus has dealt with the Antichrist, lifted the curse presenting His last atonement, to creation itself. Spiritually we're cleansed when we accept the Lord Jesus which began on Passover thousands of years ago and when He ascended to Heaven to present His blood on that altar. The last Day of Atonement is the day of cleansing of the physical by presenting His blood to the physical and starting His 1000-year reign.

It is interesting that a wedding feast lasts one week and since Rosh Hashanah is a 2-day event, 2+7 is 9 and at the end of the 9th day starts the Great Day of the Lord, 10 Tishri. So based on these two feast left to be fulfilled by Jesus and their significance, as I see it, the Feast of Trumpets, the day of the last trump, 1 Cor 15:52-53 is the day of the (forbidden subject here) (if you believe in one) because of two additional things. Jesus gave us a clue that no man knows the day or the hour, and 1 Tishri is that day, because it's the only day declared and it's a 2-day event, not one. Also, on the planet there are always 2 days on it due to time zones. Never at any time is there 1 day on the planet. Secondly, of its various names are befitting the King at His coming to defeat the Antichrist. The Teaching (Torah) and the Spirit were given on the same day thousands of years apart, the way I see it, 1-2 Tishri are the (forbidden subject here) and the second coming where He comes to exact judgement.

If you've made it this far, let me just say. Tonight (9/20/2017) at sunset begins the 2-day Rosh Hashanah (1 Tishri). I'm not trying to date set anything, just pointing out the facts showing the Appointed Times that God set in motion and Jesus fulfilled on those dates. It's my belief that tonight's sunset starts the year 5993. Will the Lord come tomorrow, I don't think so, but I sure hope so.

Back