Got trouble

Wife and I were talking about the commandment to pray without ceasing and we were reminded of the fact that you can't go to it you have to be brought to it...

Meaning God is the author and finisher of our faith
Still not seeing the connection or exactly what you are saying.

Got Trouble
pray without ceasing
Can't go to it
Brought to it
God is the author and finisher of our faith

Always be joyful. pray without ceasing, Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

I am just trying to grasp the connection that you are showing with these verses with
Got Trouble
Can't go to it
Have to be brought to it

Thank you for explaining this so I can see it too!

Blessings to you

Wife and I were talking about the commandment to pray without ceasing and we were reminded of the fact that you can't go to it you have to be brought to it...

It reminds me of our being prompted by the Holy Spirit to obey the Word and when we obey... He gives us the strength and the Words to continue. He prays through us, when we speak His Words (the Words He gives us)

[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.
Philippians 2:13 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/php.2.13.AMPC

Blessings and thank you for sharing something so precious that The Holy Spirit brought to your attention.

Back