Grains Destroy Brains

Renowned neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, blows the lid off a topic that’s been buried in medical literature for far too long: carbs are destroying your brain.
And not just unhealthy carbs, but even healthy ones like whole grains can cause dementia, ADHD, anxiety, chronic headaches, depression, and much more.....
http://www.drperlmutter.com/about/grain-brain-by-david-perlmutter/
[this link is for your info only and not an endorsement to the validity of his claims or products.]

so skip the toast or cereal for breakfast, in fact for life.

I thought wheat was a perfect food. Yet what man does to it is another thing altogether.

I do agree with him that many health/illnesses are due to some sort of deficiency.

When scientists reject the spiritual, it's like treating a symptom instead of the disease. The word of God in this matter says bread is good for the heart. Don't listen to these quacks.

Psalms 104:15 (KJV)
And wine [that] maketh glad the heart of man, [and] oil to make [his] face to shine, and bread [which] strengtheneth man's heart.

When scientists reject the spiritual, it's like treating a symptom instead of the disease. The word of God in this matter says bread is good for the heart. Don't listen to these quacks.

Psalms 104:15 (KJV)
And wine [that] maketh glad the heart of man, [and] oil to make [his] face to shine, and bread [which] strengtheneth man's heart.

standard bread from the supermarket probably isn't good for you.
organic bread would be better.

standard bread from the supermarket probably isn't good for you.
organic bread would be better.
Grains still... and I agree about organic, but it's not feasible in today's way of life and that's VERY sad. After watching the Monsanto video on what they've done to the human race, I know understand why the US government passed a bill so you can't stop them in court! Sickening - literally.

Renowned neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, blows the lid off a topic that’s been buried in medical literature for far too long: carbs are destroying your brain.

Be real careful to take snippets like this with a grain of salt.....

The issue is NOT consumption of the grain in and of itself - the REAL issue is eating anything that was grown on deficient soils.... This has been proven out in the Agricultural literature - and it's been known since the 1940's..... (If you are interested, I can point you towards some literature to satisfy your curiosity)

One example... If the soil is devoid of Calcium and Magnesium... The plant absorbs Aluminum in it's place... Guess what happens when you eat grains that have structures based on Aluminum instead of Calcium.... YOU absorb the Aluminum instead of Calcium... and bad things happen... like Aluminum in your brain synapses....

We forget that there were CONSEQUENCES to the entire earth caused by both the Sin of Adam, and the Flood... Leaching of the soils is one of those consequences.... and hence - Malnutrition is one of those consequences....

Thanks

I don't believe that grains are brain cell killers. I DO believe in solid verifiable scientific research and one study does NOT prove anything. :sneaky:

Back