Growing up in Christ

Hello Via;

I see myself as the yellow bloke with the pink dudes asking questions. When I had one foot in the world's thinking and reading the Bible for the first time (the Amplified) I asked a lot of questions mostly to elderly, seasoned Christians.

During my seasons of the "worst of times" was when I began to climb the mountain. Not on my own desire but the only way out to acknowledge God's strength, and how He would get me through those tough challenges (mostly with people.)

It's by God's grace that I serve Him among the green few that walk the "narrow gate." But I'm still green, and will stumble back to the pink (wide gate) and strive again to climb the mountain.

Jeremiah 7:23, 23 But this command I gave them: ‘Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people. And walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.’

2 Corinthians 10:5, 5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

God bless you, sister, and thank you for sharing Growing Up In Christ.

Are these goats (mountain goats??)

I'm probably the one thats reading all the books lol

On sheep farms, the ideal land is 'rolling meadows' presumably so sheep can just graze in uplands and lowlands and gently roll down the hills, like wheels of cheese.

Whew, I thought I was seeing things, as they all looked like goats to me.
Do goats mature in Christ?

All of us like sheep goats have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him. Isaiah 53:6

Back