GS: God's Word

Jan 19, 2014
God's Word

Many a person you ask today, even among church going Christians, as to how a person qualifies to heaven, respond with "I think ..." What does it matter what they think? It's God's opinion that counts. God is the one who determines the basis upon which a person is qualified to enter heaven or be sent to hell. Human opinion matters nothing. "A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions." Pr 18:2 Post-modernistic fools care not for truth, but for expressing their own opinions. They'll have plenty of time to contemplate their vain opinions when they burn in hell. But Jesus said, "Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me." John 6:45 And he said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ... The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:1,14 "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father’s side, has made him known." John 1:18

The Berean Christian Bible Study Resources

Reactions: Major
Sep 3, 2009
Florida
God's Word

Many a person you ask today, even among church going Christians, as to how a person qualifies to heaven, respond with "I think ..." What does it matter what they think? It's God's opinion that counts. God is the one who determines the basis upon which a person is qualified to enter heaven or be sent to hell. Human opinion matters nothing. "A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions." Pr 18:2 Post-modernistic fools care not for truth, but for expressing their own opinions. They'll have plenty of time to contemplate their vain opinions when they burn in hell. But Jesus said, "Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me." John 6:45 And he said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ... The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:1,14 "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father’s side, has made him known." John 1:18

The Berean Christian Bible Study Resources
Amen my brother.

The whole world is religious but Jesus Christ is what separates Religious people from born again people.

Who is worthy to go to heaven????? NO ONE!

Ephesians 2:4-5 ......….
"But God out of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, and grace made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by grace you have been saved."