HaHa!!!!

violet

Inactive
HaHa!!!!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] husband.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] Suddenly her husband burst into the kitchen[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] "Careful .. CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh wowowowow! You're cooking[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. ohhhhh NO OH NOOOOOO ! WHERE are[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] SALT! THE SALT!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif] it feels like when I'm driving.[/FONT]​

Listen, if you people (guys I mean...) didn't drive in a way that's "this close" to getting us killed, we wouldn't need to yell, would we? I mean, don't you think we should maybe yell before you cross a red light or stop sign, let the car drive into the next lane because you're looking away and you are distracted, smack into the car in front of you because you didn't see it, rather then after all of these things occur, hm...?:eek:

Laura:)

Hey Laura..... Is this gang up on the guys week? Anyways , I have a story. I was driving slowly along a road where the cars were angle parked when..... Bang.... a guy backed out and hit me on the passenger side. He says to me ...... You must have been driving really fast cause , I didn't see you. Good one. That's cause he didn't look behind before he backed out.

Back