Hang On

Hang On
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
– Isaiah 55:11
8Nki9gxgoPIOMNWCGe5lj0n96OYgJSEdiJyO_R_jDE58YmHKTWDa9O3K2ZeZLLjqvt4bTKH2f6tcz2ma91IAYMcz70v51VUNLVyyHlcou858kWC_ONN-uClwIvX7W7CwpEaf=s0-d-e1-ft

Did you know that the battleground for the problem you’re facing right now is in your mind and on your lips? If you’ll hit the devil with the Word and cast the care of the situation over on God, you’ll win.

Let me warn you though, hanging on to the Word isn’t always easy. The devil knows that if he doesn’t steal it from you, you’ll use it to enforce his defeat.

So don’t be surprised when he sends an evil spirit to exalt itself against the Word of God. If you’re sick, he may begin to tell you, “You’re not healed. You know that healing’s not for today. Even if it were, it wouldn’t work for you. It might work for someone else but not you.”

If he starts to tell you that kind of thing, don’t buy it! Don’t start worrying around about it and thinking, Oh my, I’m afraid I’m not going to get healed. I sure don’t feel healed. Why, I’m probably going to just get worse and worse....

Remember this: It’s the Word that does the work, not the one holding on to it. It’ll work for anyone who’ll put it to work. It’ll work for you just like it worked for Jesus when He walked the earth.

He told Satan, “It is written!” No matter what the devil tries to tell you, refuse to let go of the Word. Tell him what is written concerning your situation. Let the Word fight its own fight. It’ll whip the devil every time.
8Nki9gxgoPIOMNWCGe5lj0n96OYgJSEdiJyO_R_jDE58YmHKTWDa9O3K2ZeZLLjqvt4bTKH2f6tcz2ma91IAYMcz70v51VUNLVyyHlcou858kWC_ONN-uClwIvX7W7CwpEaf=s0-d-e1-ft

Scripture Reading: Psalm 19:7-14
© 1991 Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc. aka: Kenneth Copeland Publications All rights reserved

It is written..

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely, and may your entire soul, spirit and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 thessalonians 5:23

And that is NOT a mistranslation.

Because...the devil will try and say the Bible is a mistranslation. He did that to Jesus. He uses false teachers to teach that the bible is wrong and only his readers digest version is correct. But the Bible is inspired and scripture cannot be broken.

Some false teachers say that only your spirit will be preserved and your body can be burned and ground to a million pieces.

Some false teachers say that only your spirit will be preserved and your body can be burned and ground to a million pieces.
Hi Lanolin,
First let's get back on topic.
Second.....the body does not have to be preserved in order to be resurrected. It can be burned, ground up and eaten by Fish and it still will get resurrected.
Blessings

God will preserve the entire soul, spirit and body, and my post was on topic.

Its His body and doesnt mean you can feed it to the fishes, or to the lions. Sorry. Am not buying your lies satan.

God will preserve the entire soul, spirit and body, and my post was on topic.

Its His body and doesnt mean you can feed it to the fishes, or to the lions. Sorry. Am not buying your lies satan.
Lanolin please stay with the original post.
This is not about resurrected bodies.
Blessings

If the devil tries to say to you, your body is fit only to be burned at death, you tell Him, It is written ---

Lanolin Greetings,
Bodies get burned up in automobile accidents and people get attacked by sharks.

Please let go of this body resurrection and get back on topic.

Blessings

Back