Hard Times Ahead

I'm not a burger girl either. Unless it's really good do I eat burgers. It ones of those "sometimes" meals I have every so often. I like a lot of ethnic and tasty foods - Mexican (but not that silly, beans-and-cheese with meat slapped on top stuff I see to much these days), Thai, Japanese (and I mean real Japanese cooked by real Japanese people for a change!), Chinese, and others. :)

Hey NGT .... you're my kinda gal ....LOL...:D:D You would love it here as there are so many authentic restaurants and I would just love to have a partner that loves to go and taste ... Japanese and Chinese and Middle Eastern Food .... How about you moving here. ?

Hey NGT .... you're my kinda gal ....LOL...:D:D You would love it here as there are so many authentic restaurants and I would just love to have a partner that loves to go and taste ... Japanese and Chinese and Middle Eastern Food .... How about you moving here. ?

Oh and I forgot .... Carribean yah that's my food .... curry and rice and peas and spicy chicken Jerk Chicken

. Yum ... I have a good Carribean Restuarant just down the street from me .

Back