Has anyone here tried the weightloss supplement GOLO?

Hello Damascus;

We only heard of the Golo diet on our favorite news station. It basically claims to be a RELEASE supplement that works with a calorie intake up to 1500 per day, insulin resistance, a balance to your metabolism and other features.

They give a nice plug on their commercials but don't advertise the cost. They are expensive per the qty you want to purchase - 1 month, 2 month or 3 month bottle. I personally don't want to pay that much when it's time to replenish.

I struggled with being 10Ibs overweight for about 10 years and couldn't take it off. I was surprised how the Bible reveals food that is good for the human body. I drink more water, eat lean and protein foods like veggies, fruit, lean meats like chicken, turkey and fish, nuts, beans. I've kept the extra weight off for the last 10 years and I really enjoy the taste of these good foods.

I exercise at least 4 evenings a week lifting 15Ib weights, situps, butt squats, and while lying on my back raise my body up and down, all in reps of 60.

We pay our medical premiums monthly so I truthly tell my doctor what I put in my mouth. As an occasional sweet I'll enjoy a Snickers bar, or a small bowl of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream, or a piece of American chocolate cake, or two vines of licorice, or a can of diet rootbeer or pepsi, (not together, lol!) but only once or twice a year usually around Thanksgiving, Christmas or my Birthday.
But that's it!

Anyway, back to Golo. If you review and compare with other RELEASE supplements you may get identical information, just a different name.

I hope this helps a little,
Damascus.

God bless you and your family.

Hello Damascus;

We only heard of the Golo diet on our favorite news station. It basically claims to be a RELEASE supplement that works with a calorie intake up to 1500 per day, insulin resistance, a balance to your metabolism and other features.

They give a nice plug on their commercials but don't advertise the cost. They are expensive per the qty you want to purchase - 1 month, 2 month or 3 month bottle. I personally don't want to pay that much when it's time to replenish.

I struggled with being 10Ibs overweight for about 10 years and couldn't take it off. I was surprised how the Bible reveals food that is good for the human body. I drink more water, eat lean and protein foods like veggies, fruit, lean meats like chicken, turkey and fish, nuts, beans. I've kept the extra weight off for the last 10 years and I really enjoy the taste of these good foods.

I exercise at least 4 evenings a week lifting 15Ib weights, situps, butt squats, and while lying on my back raise my body up and down, all in reps of 60.

We pay our medical premiums monthly so I truthly tell my doctor what I put in my mouth. As an occasional sweet I'll enjoy a Snickers bar, or a small bowl of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream, or a piece of American chocolate cake, or two vines of licorice, or a can of diet rootbeer or pepsi, (not together, lol!) but only once or twice a year usually around Thanksgiving, Christmas or my Birthday.
But that's it!

Anyway, back to Golo. If you review and compare with other RELEASE supplements you may get identical information, just a different name.

I hope this helps a little,
Damascus.

God bless you and your family.
Thank you for your insight. It helps a lot.

Back