Have you heard of the new Chrsitianity?

Have you heard of the new Chrsitianity?

Have you heard of the new Church, the new Christianity ?

It looks right on the surface but if you dig alittle you will find its not scriptural. DON'T believe it! The Word of God does NOT change.
It still says

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

They say God came to earth through Jesus and He is love.They believe he lived and died for us. That sounds good but they claim His death did not save us, but it was by His life that saved us. The way He lived and loves. We are to live and love like He did to save us. They say it’s a quiet revolution that is taking place in the church.

Even though they believe in Him, that would be by our own works, which cannot save us. Its through faith in the blood of Jesus and what He did for us that we are saved.

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God. Its after we are saved that we will have good works as a result of our salvation.

Jesus said,
John 3:7
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Luke 13:2
And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish

You can do good things without being born again. A person can try to do everything the Jesus taught but that does NOT save them. I know! Been there, done that. For years. But I didn’t know I was not a Christian. Alot of people believe He is who He claims to be but that doesn't mean they are saved. And there are churches full of people like that. I was not told I needed to REPENT and RECEIVE Him.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

Now I am a completely different person and born again.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new

Back