Having eye (I) trouble?

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Having eye (I) trouble?

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
THIS WAS THE FIRST FALL IN HISTORY- A FALL THAT CAME ABOUT WHEN LUCIFER TOOK HIS EYES OF OFF GOD’S MAJESTY AND POWER AND BEGAN TO LOOK AT HIMSELF- WE ARE INDEED CAPABLE OF THE SAME SIN- TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF YOURSELF AND FASTEN THEM FIRMLY ON THE LORD- GOD KNEW EVERY MISTAKE YO WOULD EVER MAKE, HE KNEW EVERY SIN YOU WOULD COMMIT-BUT- HE STILL SAVED YOU- HE STILL LOVES YOU- HE STILL WATCHES OVER YOU- HE IS STILL DRAWING YOU- IS THERE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE SEPARATING FROM HIS REST? IS IT WORTH THE PRICE? IT IS ABOUT HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, HIS GOODNESS , HIS MERCY AND HIS PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE- ARE YOU LETTING GUILT SEPARATE YOU FROM HIM? FIX YOUR EYES ON HIS BEAUTY AND ALL THE THINGS HOLDING YOU BACK WILL LOOSE THEIR APPEAL!

Good word, brother. Sometimes we do have "I" problems as human nature and the media are always focusing on me , me , me . How often have we heard a commercial saying " And I am worth it " But like you siad our eyes must be focused on things above and not on the things of this earth.

Foot note.... I actually have an eye problem and was kind of set back when the doctor told me it would cause blindness and that there is no cure.... But you know what? My Jesus can fix problems that the doctors can't and I am trusting in Him.

Amen Dusty- I will believe Him with you for that healing!

Back