health

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
health

Ok i just bought a Teeter hang up. It is an inversion table. from here
Teeter Hang Ups® - Inversion Table it is werkin like magic my first night. I have done 3 sessions @ 10 minutes ea. so far. I felt almost immediate reliefe from my back pain. It stretched my spine and got my bones to stop rubbing!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU JESUS!!. Cost me 400 buks but 4 now it is WERKIN! I suppose this is a praise report indeed. So for all you back pain sufferers out there it is a good investment. If it keeps werkin like it is I will evade surgery all together! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!! I'll post more later on this. Im goin for another session then go to sleep:cool::D God Bless you all.
Chili out.

i have a friend that also has back problems and he says he loves those things, im glad it worked for you also, God bless you and goodnight.

B

Boanerges(Inactive)

I am also glad you are getting relief but please be very careful my friend.

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Yes I am very carefull. I got rods in my back.....they dont stretch but the rest of me does. It is a small investment indeed compairing to a DR.!! Yup Yup Yup good stuff. I did 2 sessions tonight and feel pretty darn good Thank YOU GOD. Boan I will not go too hard. Little at a time my bro. God Bless you my friend and friends.
Chili stretchin!!
OMG I think I grew an 1" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL :) yesssssssssss!
Chili out.

Yes I am very carefull. I got rods in my back.....they dont stretch but the rest of me does. It is a small investment indeed compairing to a DR.!! Yup Yup Yup good stuff. I did 2 sessions tonight and feel pretty darn good Thank YOU GOD. Boan I will not go too hard. Little at a time my bro. God Bless you my friend and friends.
Chili stretchin!!
OMG I think I grew an 1" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL :) yesssssssssss!
Chili out.

LOLOLOLOOL, That is wonderful news Chili. I will continue to keep you in prayer. Don't forget those scriptures.

Godbe4me