hear ye Him

can you hear him now ? TO Many out there with hearing aids turned off

Jeremiah 6:16-19

16 Thus says the Lord:
“Stand in the ways and see,
And ask for the old paths, where the good way is,
And walk in it;
Then you will find rest for your souls.
But they said, ’‘We will not walk in it.
17 Also, I set watchmen over you, saying,
‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’

Isiah 6
10 Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes.[a]
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”

when you red the Bible who is it addressed to .. i diont know as if it has too be addressed to any one certain person .

Ecclesiastes 11:3
3 If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

can you hear him now ? TO Many out there with hearing aids turned off

Jeremiah 6:16-19 16 Thus says the Lord: “Stand in the ways and see, And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, And walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls. But they said, ’‘We will not walk in it. 17 Also, I set watchmen over you, saying, ‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’ Isiah 6 10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes.[a] Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”

Hello forgiven;

There are too many out there with hearing aids turned off. How can we hear if we won't walk in it? In the New Testament Jesus said 15 times, less or more, "he who has ears to hear"

This is so vital in all surrounding areas of our lives, especially the areas that are undesirable, or not hearing the suffering and helpless with heavy weight on their hearts.

With ears to hear the Lord will fill us with wisdom, guarding our hearts and His direction in serving Him and others.

A side testimony, giving God all the glory, in our busy community we hear sirens from ambulances, firefighters and police. It leads us to stop, pray and ask God to anoint the officers who are tending to the victims, and reveal His glory by healing or covering whether the victim's health or home.

God bless you, forgiven, and thank you for sharing hear Ye Him.

Back