Hello Brethern, and dear Sisters

Hello Brethern, and dear Sisters

Greetings and Grace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ. My name is Travis A.K.A soldier of Christ and it is my first day here and i would just like to say hello:) also i am going to post some scriptural stuff here for you guys to enjoy so enjoy :) the lesson i would like to post is something me and of course by guidance of His Holy Spirit wrote called the Believers two natures. Lets us Pray Thank you Father for the breath of life today for our needs you so graciously provide and reminding me when two or more are gathered in your name you are there in the midst. Lord i continue to pray for haiti as i am still burdened for the lost sick and lonely, be with them Lord carry there spirits and as our church sends over missionary's may there be great success Thank you Father Thank you Son thank You HOLY GHOST in Jesus name AMEN.

today i want to share with you a sermon called the Believers two natures, Ok everyone please grab your favirote bible rather it be an online bible study bibl etc as we are going to need it:)
I will be coming from the KJV and all verses will be in quotes like this...... let us begin i am going to start with an opening and then we will hit the scriptures running AMEN.
i also am going to be using the word regenerate quite a bit it simply means born again k so keep that in mind:) The Scriptures teach that every regenerate person is the possesor of two natures: one recieved by natural birth, which is in whole hopelessly bad, and a new nature, recieved through the new birth, which is the very nature of God Himself, and there for wholly good, Hallelujah. The Scriptures we are about to read will sufficiently manifest what God thinks of the old or adam nature. 1. so point one the original nature or adam nature we are all born with. please turn your bibles to Psalms51:5 and it reads
Psalms51:5 Behold i was shapen in iniquity(unrighteousness etc) and in sin did my mother conceive me.
ok Clearly that is talking about the first worldly birth and as we can see, theres our sin nature. now please turn with me if you will:) to
Jeremiah17:9 which reads The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
this is talking about all hearts are natural if you will, state our nature is wicked, i love how the spirit moved jeremiah to ask the reader who can know it and then in verse ten God is nice enough to answer this simple question with the LORD search the heart Glory.
now if your still following along with me i know im boring :) let us make our way to the new testament to the book of romans, and let us read
Romans3:10-12 and it reads As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
is it me? or do you also notice pauls emphasise on there is none Good? this again is talking about our original nature and how wicked it is. also see psalm14:1-3 and you will see paul quoting that in verse 10-12, any time you see as it is written you can bet it is in the good book all through out AMEN. now i want to bring something else in the light 2. God does not say that none of the unregenerate are refind, or cultured, or able, or sweet-tempered:) or generous, or charitable, or even that ol word religious lol But he does say that that none are righteous, understand God, or seek after him. If we say diffrent we say God is a liar: lets turn to 1John1:10 and 1John5:10.
1John1:10 reads If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and the word is not in us. now on to 5:10 it says:He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his son.
in other words to deny our wicked nature we are calling the Most high a liar tsk tsk tsk it also says when we believe we have the witness in us thank you Holy Spirit. now let us journey all the way back to
Genesis6:5 which says: And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
ok i would just like to note anyone that comes to my classes on the other side of the computer will tell you when the Lord uses me to preach i make sure i add more than one or two verses to clarify a teaching also i do this so the students learn there books were there at etc. we see in Genesis just how rotten are nature is and if you look around it hasnt changed. lets shoot back in the new testament and go to
Mark7:21-23 which reads: For from within, out of the heart if men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deciet, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: all these evil things come from within and defile the man
this was of course a reply to the pharisees for talking of Jesus' disciples about not washing there hands but it agrees alot with our topic here dont you think? also we see why alot of people didnt like Jesus he told it like it was Praise The most High. now please if you are still reading along, go to
1Corinthians2:14 which says But the NAtural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Praise the Lord! what kind of man? the natural man the man loathing in his natural wicked nature, i hope we are starting to see a picture:) lets go back a book to Romans and read
Romans8:7-8 which says: Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither can be. so then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Hallelujah this pretty much somes it up in a box huh? :) lets keep on keepin on all the way to
Ephesians2:3 which says:Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
By What? the nature you got it.
3. It is obvious that the unconverted man cannot obey God, Please God, nor understand God. The believer though while still having his old nature unchanged has recieved a new nature (Thank you Jesus) Which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness the next Scriptures will show the origin and character of the new man. it will show that being regenerated(Reborn) is a a creation not a mere transformation the briging in a new thing , not the change of the old, as we recieved human nature by natural birth so do we receive the Divine nature by being Born Again. Praise the Lord. lets go to
John3:3 it reads:Jesus answered and said unto him,(nicodemus) Verily,Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again,(the greek Born from above) he cannot see the kingdom of God.
AMEN! lets go back a couple of chapters to
John1:12-13 it reads:But as many as recieved him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name;
and lets go to
Galatians3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
How about it folks:) but.. but.. Not all who are born! But all who are Born Again are the children of God. lets go to
Ephesians4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Thank you Holy Spirit wasnt i saying that up above? i will never teach my opinion i will always heed the warning AMEN always search the scriptures make sure your speakers pastors etc line up on the bible. ok with that said lets go to
2Corinthians5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new.
does this mean we will not sin? of course not it means we can now please God and his wrath does not abide on us any longer AMEN. lets go back to Galatians to
Galatians2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God.
so of course it means we shouldnt keep living in sin either:) now lets go to
1John5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
ok before we continue i would like to say if you are studying along with me i told you so, if you are starting to get paper cuts from flipping through the scriptures i am not going to apologize it is healthy:) i love you:) ok back to our study:) Rmember we are born again but the old nature remains its called the flesh.

4.lets go to
Romans7:18&verse21 they read: For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing; for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good i find not. verse 21 reads: I find then a law, that when I would do good, evil is present with me.
You can clearly see paul fighting with his old nature in this verses.
It was Job the perfect and upright man that said i abwhore myself and Daniel said my comeliness was turned in me to corruption, when he saw the glorified ancient of days.

5. there is conflict between our two natures.. lets read
romans7:14-25 it reads:For we know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal; sold under sin.For that which I do I allow not: For what i would, that do i not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.For i delight in the law of God after the inward man: But i see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind , and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. so then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
it is obvious paul is talking of flesh and spirit and giving great detail of the two natures.

6. but living in the flesh is no excuse to walk in it
1Corinthians6:9 reads: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not decieved; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.
heed the warning now onto
Galatians5:16-17 reads:This i say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the Flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the Flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
with the bible in our lives and the Spirit most importantly we have no excuse be not decieved AMEN.
Romans8:13 says :For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live
also
Romans6:6 says:Knowing this , that our old man(nature) is crucified with him that the body of sin might be destroyed. that henceforth we should NOT serve sin.
Philippians3:3 also says:For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Romans6:11 says:Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans13:14 says: But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fufil the lust therof.
and finally
Romans8:12 Therefore, Brethern, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Thank you for reading and if you did and was patient do you know you was walking after the Spirit? thats right patience is a fruit of the Spirit AMEN till next time with Love in Christ,Brother Travis p.s Nice meeting you all and i hope you enjoyed this long first post lol Gods blessings also my site there are more posts of mine if ur interested check them out at http://christianfaith.ning.com

Back