Hello brothers and sisters

Hello brothers and sisters! I've been a member on this forum for quite sometime now and was away for a while but a dear old friend told me I should come back and I will admit.. it hasn't been the same without you guys. I think it's all about community and this place always brought a lot of comfort to me especially in times where I was struggling and needed a little guidance. So I was just wanted to drop by and say hello to all of the new members and hello to all you amazing brothers and sisters who I know on here and I'll try to log in as much as I can! God bless everyone!

Hello Godiswithme1922;

Welcome back and thank you for your warm message! We all missed you and look forward to fellowship again!

1 John 1:3, 3 that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.

God bless you and your family.

Hello Godiswithme1922;

Welcome back and thank you for your warm message! We all missed you and look forward to fellowship again!

1 John 1:3, 3 that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.

God bless you and your family.

That's a really good verse Bob.. thank you for sharing that one! Another good one is Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them."

It's good to have community and I love that I am part of this community with the rest of my brothers and sisters. I've been so happy lately because one of my friends wanted to come to church Friday nights and I said sure... come join me. She hadn't been to church in 4 years and it's been over a month now and she's been going with me every week.. I'm so happy that she's allowed God into her life and I think God is going to do some amazing things in her life! Praise God for his grace and love!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome back.. I feel so much love and I am excited to be home.. this is my second home and I mean that! God is good! I hope you all are having a good year so far! I pray we may be lovers of truth, and may the fruits of your spirit be evident in our lives Father.. your love, your joy, your grace, faithfulness and gentleness. Lord, may all your plans succeed and I pray that we may reflect your peace and hope to a world that so desperately needs your presence and healing. In your glorious name I pray, Amen! Can I get a witness!?

Back