Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Hey. My name is Mindie and I am from sunny California. It's actually been quite hot lately, which is not my preference. I enjoy winter; the fresh and cold weather.

So, who am I? I am an outgoing, bold, loud, talkative, loving, and loyal kind of person. I love the Lord with all of my heart. He is number one in my life, which brings me great happiness.

I am 27 but if you would meet me, you might not have guessed that. Most people think I am between 20 to 22. That's all good for me. I know od had created me to be a little more Youthy because of my calling and I thank him for that.

:rolleyes: If there is anything you would like to know about me, please ask. I am willing to answer.

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture748-welcome281.gif
to CFS. We are glad you decided to join us. You will just love it here as we have the most wonderful people here and we all love the Lord with all of our hearts. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

Godbe4me

So happy you found us. You'll love it here, it's a wonderful Christian forum.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Blessings, Cheri

spacer.gif

Hi Mindie,

A big HIII to you all the way from down-under...Im glad you chose to become part of our forums.

Btw im 22 and i look to be around 17-18 if you ever met me LOL....I guess God has his plans :D

Jake

Back