Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hi! I'm new here - started just today actually - and I wanted to say hello to anyone who is reading. I am a stay at home mom and I'd love to make some new friends, mommies just like me who need to exit the "baby world" from time to time and actually have a grown-up conversation. Hope to hear from you!

L

Welcome to both of you!

My wife was able to stay at home until our youngest was ready for school. She now looks back on those years (our youngest is in 9th grade) very fondly. Yes, they were tough at times, but she is so thankful we sacrificed to have her home.

And YES, it is ok to want grown up conversation now and then. Not sure if you are on a budget or not, but we recently published an article on saving money on babysitting. I know that was a tough one for us back in the day. You can read the article here: http://thriftytimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=142

God bless you in your important task of parenting!

I'm not a stay-at-home-Mommy anymore, but I was from the time my oldest was born until my youngest went to school (about 10 years.) No regrets whatsoever. While it was challenging, tiring and sometimes lonely, it was also the most precious stretch of years I'll never be able to do over.

Enjoy those little ones!

Thank you for the encouragement Zippy! I do enjoy this time of my life. I am also starting to notice how fast they really are growing. Yikes!

Laura

Back