Hello everyone :)

Welcome to cfs! So glad to have you here. And praying it will feel like home to you! We look forward to fellowshiping with you.

When you get a chance please moosey over to read through your welcome pack which includes our policies and procedures, and go over the topics that may not be discussed to ensure your time here is a very enjoyable one.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm any senior moderator or helper, who will be happy to help you in any way they can.

Blessings to you in abundance

Screen-shot-2012-01-24-at-9.50.58-AM1.png

WELCOME TO CFS!!!
Look forward to fellowship with you.

I'm new here & just wanted to say hi to everyone. It's been a long time since I've been a member in any forums, and thought it was time to find a new forum "home". I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and learning from all of you. (I'm sure I'll probably have more than a few questions!)
Hi and I am new here too. I anticipate learning and I also am full of questions. Nice to meet you. CF has proven to be a warm and friendly atmosphere, not to mention the wisdom evident in the staff. God bless you on your quest.

Back