Hello from Oregon

My husband and I have been married 46years this past November . We retired back in March of 2014 but we feel that our retirement really began this past spring ..... we got our dream job we camp host in eastern Oregon summers and in the winter we stay at an RV Resort its part of our camp package stay 3wks free buy out 1wk a month .....so now we will be meeting new people all year long ;) ........
My husband and I became Christian back in September of 1976 shortly after moving from Connecticut to Oregon . We live full time in our RV ( a 40 ft 5th wheel with 4 slide outs ) with our two rescue kitties Faith and Hope and our 1 betta fish Blue Belle. -JoyfulSpirit68

Thank you AtomicSnowflake for the congrats ...we have been full time rv-ing 14 years now ....we love it . Thank you about the cats Faith is the tortiseshell and Hope is the calico/tortiseshell this photo was taken last January .... this coming June 15th they will turn 3years old they are siblings we kept them together ....they love traveling :)

Wow! 14 years has to be an amazing experience. Our rv was a small one, so our five years was enough...lol. I was ready for dirt! God blessed us with finding the perfect home for us, so we couldn't refuse.. now we can grow garden veggies again... lol

Welcome JoyfulSpirit68;

Congratulations on your 46th Wedding Anniversary! I read your testimony about traveling in your RV. My wife and I thought about renting an RV when we traveled to New England. We always wanted to do that but were advised not to because the roads were small compared to the West Coast. lol! Boy was everyone wrong, at least the ones we spoke with. Next time we'll just rent an RV and take it from there.

Thank you for joining us, JoyfulSpirit68, and we look forward to fellowship with you.

Back