Hello from the farm.

Hello All,
I'm Kenji and I moved from Los Angeles to a farm in Illinois. I was tired of the environment and I felt there was something better. My Wife and I decided to move into the country. We have just passed our 1-year mark. We are very happy with life. We are asked daily if we miss Los Angeles and the answer is the same, not at all.
I had written a book and then wrote some screenplays, so I fell into the Hollywood rat race. Getting away and staying true to our faith has made our last year the best. I want to grow in faith and continue to serve Gods will.

Have a great day!

Hello All,
I'm Kenji and I moved from Los Angeles to a farm in Illinois. I was tired of the environment and I felt there was something better. My Wife and I decided to move into the country. We have just passed our 1-year mark. We are very happy with life. We are asked daily if we miss Los Angeles and the answer is the same, not at all.
I had written a book and then wrote some screenplays, so I fell into the Hollywood rat race. Getting away and staying true to our faith has made our last year the best. I want to grow in faith and continue to serve Gods will.

Have a great day!
Welcome Kenji to CFS
Now brother that is one awesome testimony and a very smart move! ;)

Just in case you have yet to, please look over the
Welcome pack and of course viewing
The forum policies

Again welcome to CFS and if there is anything myself or any other staff member can help you with, please let us know.
Blessings
FCJ

Hello All,

Have a great day!
Welcome to cfs Kenji blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Back