Hello, Its Nice To Be Here.

Thanks for having me as a member, I look forward to reading along in the threads, to the discussions, and to getting to know some of my fellow Christians here at the Christian Forum Site. I think you all have a very nice forum atmosphere and I appreciate the opportunity to be a member.

Just a little bit about me: I am a Christian, married with children, decidedly family oriented. My wife and children are Christians thank the Lord. I enjoy discussing (and reading about) a wide variety of subjects. The Lord has created an amazing world and the variety of subject matter appears limitless.

I enjoy music, good tasting food, discussing music, and talking about good tasting food recipes.

John's gospel is my favorite gospel though I love them all, and Romans is probably my favorite New Testament book, though I love reading the entire New Testament. I especially enjoy reading the Psalms in the Old Testament.

One of my favorite passages in the Bible is 2 Timothy 3:16-17 that tells me that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is therefore useful for my instruction so that I can know and do the will of the Lord.

Thanks again for the opportunity to be a member here.

Thanks for having me as a member, I look forward to reading along in the threads, to the discussions, and to getting to know some of my fellow Christians here at the Christian Forum Site. I think you all have a very nice forum atmosphere and I appreciate the opportunity to be a member.

Just a little bit about me: I am a Christian, married with children, decidedly family oriented. My wife and children are Christians thank the Lord. I enjoy discussing (and reading about) a wide variety of subjects. The Lord has created an amazing world and the variety of subject matter appears limitless.

I enjoy music, good tasting food, discussing music, and talking about good tasting food recipes.

John's gospel is my favorite gospel though I love them all, and Romans is probably my favorite New Testament book, though I love reading the entire New Testament. I especially enjoy reading the Psalms in the Old Testament.

One of my favorite passages in the Bible is 2 Timothy 3:16-17 that tells me that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is therefore useful for my instruction so that I can know and do the will of the Lord.

Welcome Jag,

Welcome Jag,
I know you will find recipes for good food and food for thought from some good people so I believe you have found your self a home !
IMG_20150422_010317.JPG

Perhaps some of might even lead to something like this
IMG_20150422_010244.JPG

or even more like this
IMG_20150422_010217.JPG

Now I know my eggs and burritos have long gone by by.
Any way welcome and make your self at home and lets get some good ol fellowshop going on.
Have a very blessed 2015
Jim

Back