Hello - Our First Article Here On Christian Forum Site

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. Both myself and my wife Sharon and looking forward to some fellowship here on this forum and we hope we'll bless you as I'm sure you'll bless us. Sharon and I are associate overseers in our local church and we hope this forum will be a great resource for both of us to fellowship, grow and learn and we really hope to meet other Christians to share experiences with. We are quite forward in that our lives are an open book so we hope a real trust will be built. We have tried other Forums and found some to be little too aggressive, as an overseer I'm used to debates as well as angry aggressive individuals however that not really why we're here. we hope rather to have some deep and spirited fellowship as there's always so much to learn and I've no doubt we will in many areas.

I hope you'll feel free to ask us any questions you wish and to open up any subject you feel lead, we're just looking forward to making some connections and having some great fellowship, so please feel free to contact us any time. We promise respect and openness with all we come across. God bless and we look forward to some Christian chat!

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you plan to very involved - to give and gain a lot to! I hope you find what you are seeking here - and more! :)

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you plan to very involved - to give and gain a lot to! I hope you find what you are seeking here - and more! :)

Hello Tressa and thanks so much for your kind words. Yes we certainly do hope to get involved. I was wondering if you don't mind me asking, if Sharon wants to post here on CFS, should she create her own profile or just share mine as we'll both be posting. God bless and thanks...

Hello Tressa and thanks so much for your kind words. Yes we certainly do hope to get involved. I was wondering if you don't mind me asking, if Sharon wants to post here on CFS, should she create her own profile or just share mine as we'll both be posting. God bless and thanks...
Have Sharon create her own account. This will avoid confusion over who's posting.

Hello and thanks for that, yes I think we will. Sharon would obviously like to connect with other wives and young Mums for fellowship so yes, we'll get that organised. Many thanks.

Hello Brother Mike and thanks for taking the time to welcome us. I look forward to the fellowship ahead! Blessings.

Pastor Steven Birnie
Christian Back to Basics
Online Bookshop

Back