Hello to all my brothers and sisters!

Thank you so much for letting me join! I am in the search for a great place to network and meet other fellow believers... So here is a little bit about me...
I am currently a single mother from Mississippis, who loves to cook, read :)coffee:at least I try in my spare time), spending time with family especially my son Melo, organizing:)cool:yes it is my OCD), and playing my Sims 4(;)my guilty pleasure). I do work part-time as a merchandiser but use most of my time focusing on what God has called me to do with my Blog and that is reaching out and beginning a community to uplift our single mommies! I do have a link to my blog in my profile and below are other ways of learning more about and why I do what I do! I also included a video of my testimony.

Welcome to cfs! Its a blessing to have you apart of our family!

When you get the opportunity please (If You Have not already) mosy on over to your welcome pack and read through the rules, and also review the topics that cannot be discussed.

We surely look forward to fellowshiping with you. I'm sure you will be a great addition to this family of believers.35bfa0d331c5a7510db8402b031a5ba5.jpg

Welcome to cfs Mam,
We are sure to be blessed having you apart of the body of Christ and I pray cfs can usher some Blessings your way !!

Have thee most Joyful and Blessed 2017
If you have Any questions or problems with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what ever we can to help you.
Blessings
FCJ

Thank you so much for letting me join! I am in the search for a great place to network and meet other fellow believers... So here is a little bit about me...
I am currently a single mother from Mississippis, who loves to cook, read :)coffee:at least I try in my spare time), spending time with family especially my son Melo, organizing:)cool:yes it is my OCD), and playing my Sims 4(;)my guilty pleasure). I do work part-time as a merchandiser but use most of my time focusing on what God has called me to do with my Blog and that is reaching out and beginning a community to uplift our single mommies! I do have a link to my blog in my profile and below are other ways of learning more about and why I do what I do! I also included a video of my testimony.

Welcome!! :D

Welcome to CFS!!!! Glad you joined and look forward to fellowship with you.

very-warm-welcome-to-avery-hill-christian-fellowship-rooML2-clipart.jpg

Back