Hey everyone!

I'm James. I live in the hill country about 45 minutes from Austin (we are there all the time though). I love healthy living; I am currently paleo and I go climbing and running whenever I get the chance. I have one sister; she just left for college! We are best friends as she is the one of only two people who get 90% of my random movie/show quotes!

If you've ever seen those co-exist bumper stickers, that's a part of what I believe about Christianity. Not to say that all religions are true and we shouldn't try to convert people, we should simply be respectful to others and he fact that they believe something's different than we do. After all, if we aren't willing to learn and understand where they are coming from, we won't have an opportunity to share Christ with them. It has to be a mutual respect, however.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself! Sorry to talk so much, but I was in speech and debate and I could talk forever LOL!

I'm James. I live in the hill country about 45 minutes from Austin (we are there all the time though). I love healthy living; I am currently paleo and I go climbing and running whenever I get the chance. I have one sister; she just left for college! We are best friends as she is the one of only two people who get 90% of my random movie/show quotes!

If you've ever seen those co-exist bumper stickers, that's a part of what I believe about Christianity. Not to say that all religions are true and we shouldn't try to convert people, we should simply be respectful to others and he fact that they believe something's different than we do. After all, if we aren't willing to learn and understand where they are coming from, we won't have an opportunity to share Christ with them. It has to be a mutual respect, however.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself! Sorry to talk so much, but I was in speech and debate and I could talk forever LOL!

Welcome James To Cfs,
Make your self at home and join in on some good old fellowship.

Please make sure to go over and familiarize yourself with the Forum policies and procedures thus ensuring that your time here at Cfs is a safe and joyful time.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM any staff member and we will do our best to help you out.

Again Welcome James
Blessings
FCJ

Back