Hi everyone

Dec 29, 2008
Hi everyone

Ive posted a few times already and just realized that I havent yet introduced myself.(how rude!!)
Ive been looking for a good Christian forum for some time and have at last found this one which I have attached myself to. This is a secure, friendly and Christlike forum and so glad Ive found it. I have read some Godly advice and encouragement here..as well as some humour thrown in which is great.
I hope my presence here will be a good one as I contribute in whatever way I can to continue the good work this site has provided. :)

Nov 3, 2007
Australia
Welcome to the forums....Lots of lovely people here to meet :cool:...Which part of Nz are you from if you don;t mind me asking???

Jake

Dec 14, 2008
Ohio
:groupray: WELCOME ABOARD :groupray:

You will get plenty of encouragment here without any problem. The folks here are wonderful and they are always there to lend a hug, shoulder or a kind word ... so jump right in and have a good time here.

By the way I am Lady Karen ... just call me Karen. I started a couple of weeks ago and have made some wonderful new friends / brother's & sister's since starting here !!

Once again WELCOME !!! :groupray:

Mar 19, 2007
bedford, texas
Ive posted a few times already and just realized that I havent yet introduced myself.(how rude!!)
Ive been looking for a good Christian forum for some time and have at last found this one which I have attached myself to. This is a secure, friendly and Christlike forum and so glad Ive found it. I have read some Godly advice and encouragement here..as well as some humour thrown in which is great.
I hope my presence here will be a good one as I contribute in whatever way I can to continue the good work this site has provided. :)
Welcome to the forum HeisallIneed! We are a bunch of fun, crazy people around here!:D;)
:welcome::cap:

Laura:)