Hi im adam from down under

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOULD JUST LIKE TO INVITE ANYONE IF THEY HAVE A WORD OF ENCOUREGEMENT OR ADVICE PLEASE FEEL FREE I COULD REALY DO WITH SOME WISE COUNSEL I LIVE IN A REMOTE AREA AND DONT GET MUCH FELLOWSHIP gOD BLESS

Be encouraged my brother! God is on your side and His plans for your life will come to pass. We must simply yield our hearts and by faith position ourselves to receive from Him.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Indeed the more we look on Jesus -the more we are drawn to Him. The more we look on Jesus the more we are changed. The more we look on Jesus the more we hunger for Him. The more we look on Jesus the more we have eyes to see revelation in His Word and the more we began to see Him in us!
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Many blessings on your day and God's peace on your home, brother Larry.

Welcomedooropendogs24.gif

Hi Adam,

Another Down-under-ite here. I'm from the LaTrobe Valley in Victoria - bit colder down here than up there in Atherton!

Great to have you on the site, Mate.

blessings,

Lynn

HELLO ADAM, IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU.

I HAVE PRAYED THAT YOU GROW IN YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS, REGARDLESS OF THE REMOTE AREA YOU LIVE IN.

MAY GOD BL....ah hem. 'Scuse me, you got me typing in caps now!

Anyway, may God bless you. :)

I dont mind being transperent before God and i try my best to always be just that i wish someone could tell me how it is we are ment to fight the fight of faith because im realy getting knocked around but Jesus is Lord and my faith is in Him and always will beHe came to save sinners of whom im chief but in Christ im more than a conquorder God bless Fuffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back