Hi, I'm New Here From Nyc

My name is Johanna and I've spent most of my life in Brooklyn, New York.My husband Shane is from Texas and he moved here when we met.Shane is visually impaired and that has been a difficulty for him here in New York since he is a web designer and because of the economy and his inability to look straight at an employer, he has been passed over time and again for a sighted designer.We've been married for almost 5 years now and we are hoping to move out of New York soon. We are also hoping to build a family through adoption.We live in a small basement apartment that is literally falling apart around us and the rent is too high.We've started a small relocation fund to raise money to leave NYC and move to a less expensive state. We want to move to Ft. Smith, Arkansas in October of 2012 as we are no longer able to keep up with the expenses of this city. I hope that we will be welcomed here. Thank you and God bless you all.

Thank you so much, it is a good idea. You know I paid $2.99 for lettuce the other day, LETTUCE!! That's NYC for you!

My name is Johanna and I've spent most of my life in Brooklyn, New York.My husband Shane is from Texas and he moved here when we met.Shane is visually impaired and that has been a difficulty for him here in New York since he is a web designer and because of the economy and his inability to look straight at an employer, he has been passed over time and again for a sighted designer.We've been married for almost 5 years now and we are hoping to move out of New York soon. We are also hoping to build a family through adoption.We live in a small basement apartment that is literally falling apart around us and the rent is too high.We've started a small relocation fund to raise money to leave NYC and move to a less expensive state. We want to move to Ft. Smith, Arkansas in October of 2012 as we are no longer able to keep up with the expenses of this city. I hope that we will be welcomed here. Thank you and God bless you all.
Hey Johanna! I will be in NYC this coming semester at college. I'll be doing an internship, doing every kind of ministry you can think of! Homeless ministry, street ministry, church ministry, children ministry, music ministry, drama ministry, etc. :)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I pray that God provides a way for you and your husband to move from the city in a less expensive home!

Thank you so much for welcoming me! You will have no shortage of ministries when you get here. This city really needs some religion, I fear that there is so much anger, intolerance and hatred here, the air is thick with it. I wish you well in your mission and please be careful here. I always worry whenever I find out a young girl is moving to the city, it can be a scary place.

Welcome to CFS Johanna. I know what it is like to live in a house like that. I will be praying for you guys and also that Shane will find employment

Heavenly Father i pray for Johanna and Shane that YOU will find them a new place and a decent place to live Lord and that Shane will be employed soon. As YOU provide for the birds how much more will YOU provide for YOUR children.
In Jesus Holy name....Amen

Thank you so much for welcoming me! You will have no shortage of ministries when you get here. This city really needs some religion, I fear that there is so much anger, intolerance and hatred here, the air is thick with it. I wish you well in your mission and please be careful here. I always worry whenever I find out a young girl is moving to the city, it can be a scary place.
Oh, I'll be with a team of people :) No worries! Yeah, we'll be doing lots of street ministry! Which I'm excited about :)

At my school,, going to NYC is a requirement your sophomore year. So it's part of my schooling :)

Welcome to CFS Johanna. I know what it is like to live in a house like that. I will be praying for you guys and also that Shane will find employment

Heavenly Father i pray for Johanna and Shane that YOU will find them a new place and a decent place to live Lord and that Shane will be employed soon. As YOU provide for the birds how much more will YOU provide for YOUR children.
In Jesus Holy name....Amen
Hi,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Thank you so much for your prayers, please always keep us in your prayers, we really need to leave NYC soon.

Johanna

Oh, I'll be with a team of people :) No worries! Yeah, we'll be doing lots of street ministry! Which I'm excited about :)

At my school,, going to NYC is a requirement your sophomore year. So it's part of my schooling :)
Hi again,
I'm glad that you won't be alone, I was concerned that you might be. Street ministry will be a little tough in this city, but as long as you keep a positive attitude, you will be great! So this is part of your schooling, that is amazing, you get hands on experience and definitely some challenges too!
Johanna

Back