Hi, I'm new here!

Hi, I'm new here!

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jasmine, I'm 19 years old, and I'm currently working hard to become a good Christian woman. I thought that joining this forum would help me learn more from other Christians and help me answer any questions I may have in my journey.

:)

Welcome, Jasmine - nice to see you here...:)

Welcome!!!

Hi Jasmine!

I am Laura and I am really happy you're here! I joined only a short time ago myself, but I have already found a lot of good friends here. People here are warm and open and they will make you feel welcome. Feel free to ask us any questions about anything. I will tell you from my experience with this forum that the answers will be sincere and very diverse, as the people here are knowledgeable and ready to help.:D ;)

Laura:welcome:

Hi Jasmine - you are so welcome- I spell my name slightly different in the believers forums but I have had the priviledge of talking to you before- I just wanted to say how delighted I am that you have joined us here-
In His Name- Larry

Thank you all for welcoming me so graciously! It has been some time since I last visited the forum because I was attending to a guest for the past week, but I am glad to be back and I am looking forward to learning more about you all and to strengthening my faith!

Back