hi!

hi!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone,and Jeff I love your signature quote. It's sooo true! Anyway I'm a 38 mother of one 13 yr.old daughter #-o who has just discovered boys are most defintely NOT gross =P~ .And I've been married to my hubby for 14 years,oh and we have one cat her name is Beast :evil: and she's a christian too! We've lived in CO. for the last 3 years,but are originaly from the east coast. My daughter totally takes over my computer :-({|= when she's not in school or asleep, so I dont know how well I'll be able to keep-up with posts,but I'm excited that I'm able to join this forum in it's new stages,because on others with tons of members unless you were there somwhat there in the beginning,you kinda get lost in the shuffle.Know what I mean?? Anyway I hope I'm able to have some interesting conversation with everyone, ..Well maybe not LightandHope,cause I'm not a good debater,even though I'd like to be, sorry LightandHope. I know this has been one looong "HI" so I'll say goodbye,and in advance,Thanks much for all of your welcomes :!: [-o< Holly

Hello holly67 :-D , I hope you enjoy the forums. Post topics you feel relevant. We'll all learn from each other and ultimately, God's name should be uplifted O:) . pm me whenever you need help.

Pls invite your friends too. :)

Welcome Holly! It seems like I've welcomed you recently - maybe I'm going crazy or am having some de jevu moment....Well, regardless of that, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! It's very nice to meet, and I hope we get to know each other soon!

In Christ,

CLY

Welcome

Holy 67,

Welcome to the Christian Forum Site. With a 13 year old at home I invite you to join us in the Family and Parenting site! I have a 14 year old daughter as well as a 2- and 18 year old daughter and a 21 year old son. They are work, but a real blessing!

God bless,

Back