Hi,

Oct 2, 2007
Lakeville, Minnesnowta
Wow! It has been a while. I remember the thread about the TV shows of days gone by (60's and 70's mostly, as I recall) and that was four years ago already. Welcome back!

Apr 3, 2007
Louisiana
I thinks its been longer.... I guess that topic is long gone now....I think I still have a pictures on here, but do I need to relog in or something?

Oct 2, 2007
Lakeville, Minnesnowta
That's odd. Gallery is listed under Entertainment, but the photo gallery appears to be inaccessible. I browsed the photo gallery not too long ago, if memory serves, though time goes by so quickly these days.

Apr 3, 2007
Louisiana
That's odd. Gallery is listed under Entertainment, but the photo gallery appears to be inaccessible. I browsed the photo gallery not too long ago, if memory serves, though time goes by so quickly these days.
yep & still can't access members. Not that I would...continueally...go through each name...LOL But I was looking for 2 names , found them in my "inbox". Sure do miss Violet...

Oct 2, 2007
Lakeville, Minnesnowta
Members has been inaccessible since we got new forums software. I used to use that feature a lot.

Yeah, I miss Violet too. When I first came here she and Boanerges were two of the most prolific posters on here.