**** Him That Sent Me – Book of John

**** Him That Sent Me – Book of John

John 4;34

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work.

John 5;24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 6;38

For I came down from Heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.

John 6;40

And this is the will of Him that sent me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 7;33

Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto Him that sent me.

John 9;4

I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

John12;44-45

Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on Him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth Him that sent me.

John 13;20

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.

John 15;21

But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not Him that sent me.

John 16;5-7

But now I go my way to Him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.

AMEN

Back