His Tender Mercies

The Lord Jesus gave me this song to encourage my heart. Life, as we all know, has its ups and downs. Some days are better than others. Things don’t always go the way we would hope or desire. We get sick. We get hurt. We have communication and relationship difficulties. We make bad judgments sometimes, and we pay the natural consequences. We experience loss, rejection, misunderstandings, etc., and sometimes we shed many tears. As we grow older, our minds are not as sharp as they once were, and we begin to slow down. We don’t multi-task as well as we once did. We have more aches and pains.

In all these trials and difficulties of life, or even in just some of the minor inconveniences of change, aging, or slight misfortune, for those of us who are in Christ Jesus, we can be assured that God is with us, he is watching over us, he will help us, comfort us, lead and guide us, and we will forever be kept in his love and care. We just need to trust the Lord, believe that he cares about us, know that he will never leave us, that he is our friend, and that he will supply all we need to get through these difficult times.

His Tender Mercies / An Original Work / January 26, 2014

Fear not! I’m with you.
Be not dismayed!
God watches o’er you.
Trust Him today.
He’ll lead and guide you;
Give you His aid.
He’ll love and keep you
With Him always.

Walk in His footsteps.
He’ll lead the way.
Trust in His love;