Horseradish Nirvana

adonaicole

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Horseradish Nirvana

If you're one of those people who don't like spicy foods, just keep moving, nothing to see here...ha, ha...

There is a local pub that makes the hottest, most wonderful horseradish sauce (you can buy it in the grocery store). I put in on a homemade burger last night and it was so good that I had to stop and dry my eyes and blow my nose half way through, truly an emotional experience. :smiley90:

Oh, I need to know what kind of horseradish sauce is that!!!!!! I had a homemade hamburger tonight with horseradish sauce and it did nothing to me. It was good but it could have definitely been hotter!!!!

adonaicole

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
They make the best horseradish ever, clears your sinuses and makes you cry like a little girl (no offense to little girls). They only sell it in local grocery stores but maybe if you email them or call them they could sell you some. I think they have a website Pacific Crest Pub.

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
wasabi is Japanese horseradish. definitely demands respect!! Hey adonaicole I live in Bremerton not too far from you. Pacific Crest Pub. EH? I'll check it if I can find it. sounds dang good. RidefortheSon makes a killer horse sauce also from scratch. i'm waitin for him to send me some from Kansas.

Chili out.

If you're one of those people who don't like spicy foods, just keep moving, nothing to see here...ha, ha...

There is a local pub that makes the hottest, most wonderful horseradish sauce (you can buy it in the grocery store). I put in on a homemade burger last night and it was so good that I had to stop and dry my eyes and blow my nose half way through, truly an emotional experience. :smiley90:
I love the stuff and it is great on roast beef ... In fact I cannot eat roast beef without it . And yes it shor do clear da sinuses. :smiley170: